JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

What Do You Think A Typical Conversation Will Be Like In The New World?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2997 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

"Did you see that interview with Noah's family last week on the new broadcast? He and his sons built a model Ark to scale for their family worship project".

"I did see it! And did you know he and brother (insert athletic brother's name) are going to the new golf course in Hawaii next week?"

....Those who seek Jehovah can understand EVERYTHING......Proverbs 28:5. (The possibilities are endless!)

How can I be of service for you today?  No... NO...No..... you did something for me yesterday its my turn to do something for you!!!!!

Ok i was the boss yesterday... you be the boss today...

You made me lunch yesterday..what can i make for lunch for you today?

Hey.. you helped me build my house....how can i help you build yours?

Jehovah gave me a dream last night... want to know what it was?

Jesus and the apostles gave the new scrolls last week lets study it.

Wow the list of kingdom members just got published.

The earthly princess are so kind and gentle; nothing like the old world.

Go out to the front yard and make us a salad.

18 minutes ago, JudyO said:

"How's it going?" will still be good.....

Absolutely! That question will still be around for many eons in the new world. 

SCENARIO: You, me or others may be working on a project or an assignment in the new world under the direction and oversight of spiritually mature brothers. A brother may walk up to us and inquire how are we doing and would/do we need any help? We may say: "Yes brother I could use some help" or we might say: "Thank you for asking brother, but I've got the hang of it now..." So "How's it going?" or "Would you like some help?" will always be around. Thank you for your thoughtful response :)

Hi mate !

I are you resurrected or went through Armageddon as a part of great crowd ?

Option B, How did you die ?

Option C, How did you feel in the 1st minute while resurrected ? 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

12 minutes ago, vern said:

How can I be of service for you today?  No... NO...No..... you did something for me yesterday its my turn to do something for you!!!!!

When you said: "Jesus and the apostles gave the new scrolls last week...", I didn't quite understand what you meant because Jesus and his faithful apostles will be in the heavens. Did you mean through some channel on earth at that time, Jehovah will relay information to obedient mankind from the new scrolls thus giving us spiritual food during the 1000 year reign of Christ Jesus and the 144,000? Just curious because I didn't understand. Please excuse my brain fog. :)

27 minutes ago, vern said:

Great questions and conversations :)

33 minutes ago, JudyO said:

"Did you see that interview with Noah's family last week on the new broadcast? He and his sons built a model Ark to scale for their family worship project".

"I did see it! And did you know he and brother (insert athletic brother's name) are going to the new golf course in Hawaii next week?"

Wow! What a great conversation going on! Thank you! Topics like this make and help me to stay focused spiritually so that I can see and experience the reality of similar conversations. I see you there and I see me too! :)

15 minutes ago, Gregexplore said:

Hi mate !

I are you resurrected or went through Armageddon as a part of great crowd ?

Option B, How did you die ?

Option C, How did you feel in the 1st minute while resurrected ? 

Amazing! What great scenario conversations to think about if we are privileged to be there in paradise! Thank you so much for being a positive contributing asset to this topic as all our other dear brothers and sisters have been :)

Jesus is going to reveal or manifest himself and the kingdom;  exactly how is subject to speculation at this time.  But he materialized visible bodies in the past both before coming down and being born as a human and after his resurrection.  The transfiguration has Jesus speaking with earthly class servants of God and if that's a for gleam of the earthly kingdom and after the general resurrection takes place well then that's a for gleam of kingdom activity.  I guess I should say IMHO....  I'm not sure why we think that there will be no visible revealings after the kingdom is "manifest"  or revealed.  Jesus did say to  the evil doer that you will be with me in paradise.  The closer we are to perfection and "holyness"  with Jehovah's spirit and backing the more we will be able to have the privilege of seeing more of the holy clean hosts of Jehovah's universal family.  As long as its not contrary to Jehovah's wisdom and understanding of things and with his permission

15 hours ago, vern said:

. . .

. . .

By that comment, I assume you are referring to the elders? (earthly princes, not "princess") And they're going to be "nothing like the old world"? If that's what you meant, I agree with you. The elders we have now are imperfect too, they make mistakes in judgment just like everyone else, and they don't treat us like they should sometimes. Occasionally they mess up even worse than the rest of us can do! But when they're perfect, yes, they will be "nothing like the old world." The only reason Jehovah doesn't use perfect elders now is that he doesn't have any perfect men to make them out of.

15 hours ago, Sheep said:

By that comment, I assume you are referring to the elders? (earthly princes, not "princess") And they're going to be "nothing like the old world"? If that's what you meant, I agree with you. The elders we have now are imperfect too, they make mistakes in judgment just like everyone else, and they don't treat us like they should sometimes. Occasionally they mess up even worse than the rest of us can do! But when they're perfect, yes, they will be "nothing like the old world." The only reason Jehovah doesn't use perfect elders now is that he doesn't have any perfect men to make them out of.

I think our brother was referring to the rulers of this current system of things when he said "earthly princes" in the old world. :)

"Isn't it wonderful to have to be always thinking about weight loss? How wonderful it is to really know how and what to eat?

Sister, I see what your hair is naturally! You have roots...

I hear so and so is due to be ressurected. I plan to be there to welcome them back. 

My Mom died when I was 3 years old. She is being ressurected today." I'm nervous and excited." And, my dad, he died when I was 14. They will meet again...how will that go? And I get to know my dad again, and tell  him, "You should have listened to Melvin Foss".

I just finished a study on birds. I traveled the earth for that one. Now I am thinking about studying butterflies. (Way, way into th future) 

I just worked hard all day, and I cannot believe my back doesn't hurt. 

So, that is what this area looks like without hymalayian blackberries! (Or Ivy, or wild grapes, or scotch broom!)

Family worship is going to be so exciting tonight, Naomi said she'd try to be there. 

And for the moment, "I just finished visiting a the last name on my JWTalk list. What a wonderful journey that was". 

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

30 minutes ago, Old said:

"You should have listened to Melvin Foss".

Wow! does that bring back memories.

Daddy worked in the woods, a peeler for Harding. I still remember him coming home, "That Melvin Foss was after me again". I don't remember any antagonism in the statement. I was just one of those things. My first contact with the truth. I cannot say how I connected it to the truth, probably my meeting Melvin. In person, as my brother. But, yes, he should have listened to Melvin. I can only imagine, (hard, yes) what my life would have been like. His wife, my stepmother, at a later time in her life put a, "No Jehovah's Wiitness" sign in her window. I kid you not. Eventually it came down. I took the sign personal. 

Anyway, my father was most certainly the head of the house. It would have been interesting. 

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

OT, Got carried away.

For those that are not familiar with redwood, the bark is very ropey. It will cause a band saw to run right and left. To overcome this the logs were brought to a central location, there men would manually peel the bark off the logs. The bark could easily be 18 inches thick. When looking for work Melvin Foss suggested I try peeling. Mel was considerably smaller than I am, but man could he work. I decided peeling redwood  was not for me. Went to work falling redwood, left the peeling up to Mel. 

resolver?rft_id=schenck-logging_nd_img3_

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.