JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Force Christians to Change Their Religious Views to Support Abortion

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2811 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

"And deep-seated cultural codes, religious beliefs and structural biases have to be changed,"

http://www.lifenews.com/2015/04/27/hillary-clinton-force-christians-to-change-their-religious-views-to-support-abortion/

~We were sent to preach not to judge~ 

~Be kind to one another because all of us are suffering one way or another. This is our refuge from oppression~

:) 

I truly hope this is an exaggeration of what Hillary actually says and not for real. I'm not voicing any opinion on a candidate, only the content of this article. Shocking to say the least, perhaps the beginning of the end.

“Never before have we seen a presidential candidate be this bold about directly confronting the Catholic Church’s teachings on abortion."

“We have known for some time that abortion would be Hillary’s primary campaign message,” he said. “What made this particular speech unique was Hillary’s bold declaration that God needed to get His act together on this whole abortion thing. It was past time to update the Ten Commandments.”

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/28/2016 at 3:47 PM, bagwell1987 said:

I truly hope this is an exaggeration of what Hillary actually says and not for real. I'm not voicing any opinion on a candidate, only the content of this article. Shocking to say the least, perhaps the beginning of the end.

“Never before have we seen a presidential candidate be this bold about directly confronting the Catholic Church’s teachings on abortion."

“We have known for some time that abortion would be Hillary’s primary campaign message,” he said. “What made this particular speech unique was Hillary’s bold declaration that God needed to get His act together on this whole abortion thing. It was past time to update the Ten Commandments.”

Of course it could be an exaggeration or a false quote, but there where quotations marks in the article.

Abortion is her primary campaign message?

Odd, this is the first I have even heard her name and abortion together. In what I have seen, her "primary campaign message" has been "Trump is unfit to serve, so vote for me ( I am not AS unfit. :wink:  ) ". :lol1:

I see this is "the speech" and I don't have the same take away. But I am not looking thru the same biasis.

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

I too have pretty much gotten the idea that her campaign platform is that she is the lesser of two evils. She has done what Trump has said he would not do (and so far I've seen no evidence that he has), and that is, air negative television campaign ads about her opponent (Trump). Trump airs all his negativity in his speeches pretty much as she does also. Basically, nothing these two say surprises me in the least.

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D