JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

There Really is a Tomorrowland!

Something just occurred to me.  Today I was reading Mandi's comment about the daily text. That wasn't the text I had just read, she was reading it tomorrow. Then it dawned on me, she lives in Tomorrow Land because of the International Date Line.

What with all the discussion we have about the start of GT, those of us living east of the date line  could have a heads up when the GT starts. JWtalk members in Tomorrow land could post that the GT has started and those of us living east of the date line in Today Land  could notify everyone in our service group to get our 'go bags' stuffed and be waiting. I find this totally amazing.

Hey! and in the meantime if the stock market should crashes it would be good to know a day ahead of time. :D 

No need to thank me for this information, I am just grateful that I have something to share. :upsidedown:

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

34 minutes ago, Qapla said:

But, if the GT starts in the Western hemisphere it would actually happen in the past for Mandi :eek: boggles the mind 

Mandi be careful, time warp coming.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

2 hours ago, Tortuga said:

There is a Tomorrow Land at Disneyland, right next to Fantasy Land...

:yes:

Does that make Aussie Fantasyland?

*Waits for Greg to surface.

Edited by Stormswift

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

1 minute ago, Stormswift said:

Does that make Aussie Fantasyland?

YES, oh the humanity, or otherwise!

I feel the need to make a statement at this time.

Don't think it wan't 'cause really. 

That is all I have to say at this time.:D:D:D

• 2 hours ago, Stormswift said:

And what time would that be? Oh right you mean yesterday? 

Time , time And half a time.

• Can't go beyond that, time warp failure.

4 hours ago, Qapla said:

But, if the GT starts in the Western hemisphere it would actually happen in the past for Mandi :eek: boggles the mind 

Just think WHERE United Nations is located..  I think NZ and Australia will get the news last.

It is safe to assume that the decision will take place during "office" hours so we will be asleep here Down Under ... :sleeping:

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

1 hour ago, Gregexplore said:

Just think WHERE United Nations is located..  I think NZ and Australia will get the news last.

It is safe to assume that the decision will take place during "office" hours so we will be asleep here Down Under ... :sleeping:

I disagree decisions that are surprise decisions are usually in early morning so nz will be waking up as will still be asleep.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."