JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Ruining the Earth - Rev 11:18 and Jer 10:23

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2734 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

On 9/8/2016 at 4:18 PM, bagwell1987 said:

. Or something that was once good (vaccines) have become toxified (to see how humans will react) and, if the law passes, we will have vaccines forced on us. Next is forced blood transfusions?  

My Denise talked to a Sister the other day that kinda thinks the same thing.  She said that 'they' will have a disease and the only prevention or vaccine will be one made from human blood...

I don't think that way but we still have to keep on the watch because who knows what that evil one will do?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2016 at 2:31 AM, Jodievt said:

The death of the ocean - documentary  about the importance of the ocean. I saw the end of this, and it's quite confronting what is happening to those poor animals on the ocean. I knew, but then this is even more so.

Clean energy???

Adding problems to the Pacific Ocean.

http://www.trueactivist.com/fukushima-radiation-has-contaminated-the-entire-pacific-ocean-and-its-going-to-get-worse/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=AM&utm_content=fukushimaradiationhascontaminatedtheentirepacificoceananditsgoingtogetworse

I'm really opinionated about the vaccine debacle and the 'infectious diseases' debates now going on but I'm trying to mind my P's and Q's. I encourage ones to keep an open mind and do a bit of research. Whistleblowers are coming out of the woodwork and telling secrets, probably because they see how their own families will be impacted by what they know. Truly man has dominated man...nearly to his death. I'm wondering how long until Jehovah rescues us, I know it's soon but I want to be relatively healthy when he does. ^_^   

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34