JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The Four Letter Word Game

Brother_Bliss

rake 

raki :  an alcoholic drink made of twice-distilled grapes and anise. It is the national drink of Turkey and also popular in other Balkan countries as an apéritif as well as in Kazakhstan

image.png.1327dd1a3be60658e655f07804b76fec.png

• 1 month later...

garb

gars:  

A type of fish many people in my area eat.  Gar fish balls in a tomato gravy is usually how they prepare it.  NOT my favorite.

gar - primitive predaceous North American fish covered with hard scales and having long jaws with needlelike teeth
ganoid, ganoid fish - primitive fishes having thick bony scales with a shiny covering
genus Lepisosteus, Lepisosteus - type genus of the Lepisosteidae: freshwater gars
  2. gar - elongate European surface-dwelling predacious fishes with long toothed jawsgar - elongate European surface-dwelling predacious fishes with long toothed jaws; abundant in coastal waters

Ha...that's the way the game is played. Something I've noticed about your words too is that you often get them to rhyme..that should get an extra point...😁

cars

carb        short for carbohydrate

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

darb

darn   

1. to mend torn clothing with rows of stitches by crossing and interweaving rows to span a gap

2. when you slam your finger with a hammer but you do not want to use a swear word, this is an example of when you would shout "darn"

I've done both...

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...