JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Things You Shouldn't Say!

Brother_Bliss

Sit down before I knock you down.

New:

Things you Shouldn't say to sister who wears these 3 foot wide feather hats to meeting, blocking numerous peoples view of the speaker.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Take that tweety out or I find a pudy cat for that hat.

new things shouldn't say If you kids ask you for pancakes?

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Yea, I know just how you feel, ya can hold the water just so long and then ya just have to let it go.

New:

Things you Shouldn't say to the person who ask a man with no arms if he will give him a hand.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Well what happened to them did you tie them behind you back

new things you shouldn' say to Greneache`

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

There's a place for you down in MI hell:welcome: says the keeper :devil2:

New things you shouldn't say to Oysters?

Glad to see ya catching on.

new things you shouldn't say to Blueberry Hills?

That its not inspired and it can't change :peace:

new things you shouldn't say. to kids that won't eat their breaky?

You disappointed me son. You brought shame to the Name.

new things you shouldn't say if your related to a First Fleeter?

Hello would you like me to :boxing: to make you be quite. I have a friend I know he will help

new what you shouldn't say to the cold neighbor