JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

How Putin answers to jurnalist's question about USA

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2731 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

The US administration has severly critized Putin. Would you like to hear how Putin speaks about USA? I was surprised that the tone was quite different.( I can confirm you that the translation is correct, because I am fluent in Russian. I learnt Russian when I went to pioneer to a former Soviet republic and was there 3 years.)

Hi Nancee, I am sorry to tell you, I did not mean I did the translation. I did not that. But I just confirmed that who did it did it correctly.

It is nice to know many languages, then I can first hand check news from around the world. And discover easier what is information and what is propaganda.

8 hours ago, John said:

It is nice to know many languages, then I can first hand check news from around the world. And discover easier what is information and what is propaganda.

Some times people say what they don't think and do what they don't say...... 

(Wouldn't it be cool  for translator  to read hidden thoughts? Something  like "Lie to me".  :D)

"Absolute rubbish”

On 10/22/2016 at 2:41 PM, John said:

This was also an interesting video where Putin sounds quite calm and reasonable. He does not at all sound that aggressive towards USA as he is portrayed in media. Some might fear a war with Russia, but from this interview it does not seem so likely. i

it almost makes me like him - except that he is trying to ban Jehovah's people, but that smile - somehow I think we can overlook the knife he is putting in our backs. NOT! :tsk:

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....