JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

2017 regional convention theme

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2415 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I was reviewing again the "Don't Give Up" program and noticed that we will be singing seven new kingdom songs at this years' regional convention. >:D  
Friday's Sessions
  • Light in a Darkened World
  • How Does It Make You Feel
  • Our Strength, Our Hope, Our Confidence
Saturday Session
  • Teach Them to Stand Firm
Sunday's Sessions
  • You Gave Your Precious Son
  • Preaching to All Sorts of People
  • We Will Keep Enduring
Correct me if I'm wrong, but we haven't had the chance to sing  the above songs (in bold) at our local congregation yet, have we?  And let us not forget one of my personal favorites to be sung (i.e. Our Reasons for Joy).  I am thrilled!

Some speakers may have used those songs for public talks...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Since our circuit is having the start of RC's, on Saturday [4/30/17] we had a congregation from Queens, NY join us to start the convention campaign. Jah bless us with 90 zealous brothers and sisters [including the local congregation] to start the campaign. I took out two car groups plus our family a total of four groups. Finished one territory and have only one street left in a different territory. Talk about encouraging each other. 10 year old up to 70 year olds. Only where? In Jehovah's organization, that's where.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...