JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Catholic Bishop says Europe will soon be a muslim country

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2656 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

this poor bishop. in the article he says, "We have a weak Christian faith,” he added. “The Church nowadays does not work well and seminaries are empty"  He is suppose to know the bible.  how can he not see the drying up of the waters of Babylon was predicted and he should have known about. he should realize he is in the wrong religion.    i often wonder if they know they dont truly serve God but keep doing it bc of power and profits.

http://www.breitbart.com/faith/2017/01/14/top-bishop-europe-will-soon-muslim-stupidity/

Edited by carlos

sentence structure

“I am a protester. If I were not a priest, I’d be out there demonstrating in the squares. What is the point of so many migrants that instead of thanking for the food we give them, they just throw it, spend hours with their cell phones and even organise riots?”

Oh my, it sounds like he wants the Catholics to unite against the Muslims. 

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Wow, the comments section is interesting. Religion is falling apart, literally, in every form. People are agitated. Wouldn't take much at all to push people to the edge.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

it is the hypocrisy of the christendom clergies that has resulted in increasing number of honest-hearted people turning atheist in the first place.if many Europeans will islamise (as he fears),i dont think it will be because so many muslims are moving to Europe rather it is simply because of the conspicious and widespread hypocrisy of the self-exalted and tyranical money-loving clergies of christendom.if people will islamise it is because they are looking for a better way to serve God but unfortunately for them even islam suffers the same problem - CORRUPT CLERGIES,they are like the bramble tree in Judges 9:7-21
this is really a fine opurtunity for we that are Jehovah's worshippers to LET OUR LIGHT SHINE.

Sent from my TECNO P9 using Tapatalk

Priest said "I am a protester. If I were not a priest, I’d be out there demonstrating in the squares."

Typical clergy: incite everyone else to war or protest, but likes to keep his hands clean.

Edited by Hartley

It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step :- Jer10:23.

Not a day goes by wherein the truth of this scripture is not reaffirmed

12 hours ago, bagwell1987 said:

Wow, the comments section is interesting. Religion is falling apart, literally, in every form. People are agitated. Wouldn't take much at all to push people to the edge.

Well said.

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

18 hours ago, Tortuga said:

Oh my, it sounds like he wants the Catholics to unite against the Muslims. 

I think they tried the old holy crusade once or twice already.  They would be going against their latest directions anyway, didn't the pope recently proclaim that there could be no more killing in the name of religion? 

I suppose they could still sanction warfare,  then they can still bestow Gods blessings on instruments designed to kill mankind and still get their blood monies from the respective warring factions. 

They make me feel sick to my stomach. ...

Edited by tekmantwo

Fat fingertips hit the 'go' button too soon. .

5 hours ago, tekmantwo said:

I think they tried the old holy crusade once or twice already.  They would be going against their latest directions anyway, didn't the pope recently proclaim that there could be no more killing in the name of religion? 

I suppose they could still sanction warfare,  then they can still bestow Gods blessings on instruments designed to kill mankind and still get their blood monies from the respective warring factions. 

They make me feel sick to my stomach. ...

A religious war would really divide the world and make it easier for the government to declare P&S.

Look at how devastating a religious war can be.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_war

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D