JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2648 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I knew the answer to this question would be very hard to find... Any one who finds the answer would need to compare the entire revised NWT hard copy with the soft copy, observing both the gaps and punctuation marks. It's really Strenuous.

Sent from my TECNO_P5_PLUS using Tapatalk

It would not be necessary to compare the printed copy with the newest digital copy. All that is needed is to compare the "non-updated" digital copy with the "updated" digital copy. There is software that can make these types of comparisons.

I do not have any of these apps nor do I know where to get them since I have not searched for any (have not had the need) - but, I do know that others have posted some of the changes/updates in other publications and have mentioned using software that does the comparing.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

On 1/23/2017 at 0:46 AM, Jahleadsme said:

I realised recently that my Jw library APP Revised NWT has been updated... Please, I want to know what was changed in it.

Sent from my TECNO_P5_PLUS using Tapatalk

One change is the "Publisher's Page" in the front of the introduction.  The copyright and publishers names are now the Pennsylvania Corp and the WTBS at Walkill, NT.  It is no longer Brooklyn.