JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2576 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

We now have the complete set of videos from the 2016 RC Sunday SYMPOSIUM: Pursue What Builds Loyalty

https://tv.jw.org/#en/video/VODBible/pub-jwbcov_201605_9_VIDEO

Must use this for Family Worship.

1 John 4:1 "Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world."

:oops: I must stand corrected on my above post. We didn't get all  of the Great Tribulation videos. There were eight in all, four from the Sunday symposium Avoid What Erodes Loyalty, and the other four from the next symposium Pursue What Builds Loyalty. We only got the last four in this package. We still have to wait patiently for the rest of them.

EDIT: Enrique, this should answer your question.

Edited by Sheep

Enrique's post not visible yet when I posted

I found these videos to extremely thought-provoking, not about specifics concerning the GT, but about faith and the depth of it needed during that time. It can be a real test when there is no obvious "tribulation" taking place. It can also be a test, especially when there is tribulation and when people hate you for your message.

I guess its fine to have disagreements about what direction on the organization takes, but with that disagreement comes the understanding that you do not have all the details explaining the decision. So we must learn to trust the brothers now because only then can we trust them when stuff gets real.