JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Alternative Earth (people)

On occasion I wonder and ponder about alternative earth.:confused:

What do I mean by it?

Well, let's say Adam never sinned and together with Eve they produced perfect descendant.

Probably we wouldn't exist among many other things.(due to very different procreative lines)

We or THEY(perfect offspring) would not have clue what is Star Wars or Titanic movie

Julius Verne wouldn't amaze with his writing skills and imagination.

Moses, Noah, and Abraham wouldn't exist as well.

Not to mention H.G Wells and Mozart!

Hitler, Tomás de Torquemada wouldn't be known for the cruelty.

Eiffel tower wouldn't be constructed.

Etc..etc......and millions of etc.

Well alternative earth (allow me to call it like that :D)would be so different!

How do you imagine alternative course of human history till this point?

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

I always think that if Adam and Eve never sinned we wouldn't be here because the world would have been fully populated a long time ago.

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

37 minutes ago, Qapla said:

Who knows, I Adam and Eve had never sinned ..... we may all have been born on another planet :shrugs:

Hmm.... probably not due to the mathematical probability of being born in the first place. 

Being born in the first place is almost a miracle itself (mathematically speaking)

You are the result of the fusion of one particular egg with one particular sperm. Each sperm and each egg is genetically unique because of the process of meiosis. A fertile woman has 100,000 viable eggs on average. A man will produce about 12 trillion sperm over the course of his reproductive lifetime. Let’s say a third of those (4 trillion) are relevant to our calculation, since the sperm created after your mom hits menopause don’t count. So the probability of that one sperm with half your name on it hitting that one egg with the other half of your name on it is one in 400 quadrillion ......  at that moment my calculator fried! LOL

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)