JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2301 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

2 minutes ago, Jonathan77 said:

I wouldn't recommend getting it from youtube.  You can never be sure whether it is 100%, or if its been altered in some way by apostates.

I would think that it would be easy to review the youtube version to see if it had been altered.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

I definitely don't recommend downloading it from YouTube if there is any possibility to get the DVD, hence I put it as a last resort. I don't like people uploading the society's videos, it doesn't make for a very good witness.
Granted, it is one of the better videos in my opinion, and most topics on scientific facts have been moved to the Was It Designed? articles.

5 hours ago, Myew said:

I definitely don't recommend downloading it from YouTube if there is any possibility to get the DVD, hence I put it as a last resort. I don't like people uploading the society's videos, it doesn't make for a very good witness.
Granted, it is one of the better videos in my opinion, and most topics on scientific facts have been moved to the Was It Designed? articles.

Actually those weren't people uploading those videos, they were our brothers and sisters. You might think misguided, over enthusiatic, but never the less part of our family.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

• 9 months later...

On 3/20/2017 at 11:29 PM, Jonathan77 said:

I wouldn't recommend getting it from youtube.  You can never be sure whether it is 100%, or if its been altered in some way by apostates.

exactly.........this is also in harmony with

WT Study edition April 2018

QUESTIONS FROM READERS: Why is it not permissible to post publications of Jehovah’s Witnesses on a personal website or on social media?

Quote:

" We can trust these products to be free of advertisements or contamination by Satan’s world.

If the spiritual food passes through other channels, there is no guarantee that it has not been altered or contaminated"

On 3/21/2017 at 5:14 AM, Old said:

Actually those weren't people uploading those videos, they were our brothers and sisters. You might think misguided, over enthusiatic, but never the less part of our family.

They GB ask us not to add anything on social media which includes YouTube....so if we should not put "jw stuff" on social media

do you think it is reasonable to think that it would be ok to watch someone else's  "jw.org presentation" on YouTube or social media?

Is this what you are looking for?

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/videos/wonders-of-creation-reveal-gods-glory/

Edit: oops, I see you have received an answer several times. I just noticed that this new on jw.org

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

6 minutes ago, trottigy said:

Is this what you are looking for?

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/videos/wonders-of-creation-reveal-gods-glory/

Edit: oops, I see you have received an answer several times. I just noticed that this new on jw.org

That's why several of these threads were resurrected. :lol:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D