JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Keep praying for our Russian Brothers

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2528 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Who are the real extremists in Russia? Those that have created trouble where there was none before. I feel so sad for our Russian Brothers. 

https://jw-russia.org/news/17050516-157.html

You may have to use Google translate. You can set your devices to translate automatically. 

Edited by GeordieGirl

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

12 minutes ago, GeordieGirl said:

. I feel so sad for our Russian Brothers 

True, they do,  for the moment,  have some rough trials but don't feel sorry for them,  be proud of them.

As was illustrated once, every faithful act is a slap in the face to the wicked one, the Russian branch of our family is being used in a large way to answer the taunter.

We will have our turn...

5 hours ago, tekmantwo said:

True, they do,  for the moment,  have some rough trials but don't feel sorry for them,  be proud of them.

As was illustrated once, every faithful act is a slap in the face to the wicked one, the Russian branch of our family is being used in a large way to answer the taunter.

We will have our turn...

I don't feel sorry for them because of what is happening in the courts because that is a great witness and Jehovah's name is being declared in all the earth because of it. I do feel sad because they are not safe in their own homes now and it is not nice that their own neighbours are turning against them because of what the court has done.

I know it will happen to all of us eventually but at that time we will all be going through it at the same time and we will be on the doorstep of home. 

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

8 minutes ago, hatcheckgirl said:

We feel very sad to see our family hurting.  But we know the pain is momentary, and trust our brothers and sisters are well looked after by Jehovah.

And when someone did bad thing, its like touching His pupil (making Him ache to look it down) which makes them externimate in near future :wub: sis lucy

13 minutes ago, GeordieGirl said:

I don't feel sorry for them because of what is happening in the courts because that is a great witness and Jehovah's name is being declared in all the earth because of it. I do feel sad because they are not safe in their own homes now and it is not nice that their own neighbours are turning against them because of what the court has done.

I know it will happen to all of us eventually but at that time we will all be going through it at the same time and we will be on the doorstep of home. 

Its so true sis, vindication of Jehovah's name is better with freedom but Jesus kept his word so lovely that world will not be fond on what its own, they like to throw us away- those in the world :) sis terri

All glory and praises goes to Jehovah :) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2017 at 11:35 PM, Omo_Yeme said:

Undoubtedly, I will continue to pray for Jehovah's holy spirit to remain upon our Russian friends.  But I'm going to P.U.SH. - in all earnest - for our lone incarcerated brother in Kazahzstan!  -_-

Latest from Kazakhstan:  Monkey see...monkey do! 

Kazakhstan Imprisons Ailing Jehovah's Witness and Bans His Worship