JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

New video brother Sanderson

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2510 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I just loved it! He always sounds so warm and encouraging....I'm sure the brothers in Russia really appreciate that, too. And just what we have come to love best about the Governing Body.

....Those who seek Jehovah can understand EVERYTHING......Proverbs 28:5. (The possibilities are endless!)

8 minutes ago, JudyO said:

I just loved it! He always sounds so warm and encouraging....I'm sure the brothers in Russia really appreciate that, too. And just what we have come to love best about the Governing Body.

....yes and how amazing that many unbelieving relatives, former brothers & sisters & others are coming back to Jehovah because of what's happening in Russia.  

Many hate us JW's but many other non-Witnesses are happy to defend us. Such a lovely talk. Enjoy!

2 hours ago, pnutts said:

Did you notice his red bible?

That's a RNWT. I've always wondered how many custom bibles are gifted to them from brothers who do custom binding. Does anybody know or have an idea? For a while there, brother Morris had a large reference brownish bible with gold edging. 

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 6:09 PM, Jothob said:

....yes and how amazing that many unbelieving relatives, former brothers & sisters & others are coming back to Jehovah because of what's happening in Russia.  

Many hate us JW's but many other non-Witnesses are happy to defend us. Such a lovely talk. Enjoy!

This is a great point he made. That point told me that even though some may be inactive or disfellowshipped, the truth is still in the hearts of those, if they are genuine still. Jehovah and His organization is still calling to those who are inactive.

This is not to say he's doing that by orchestrating the Russian ban, but this could be a reason why he allows things to happen.

3 hours ago, leoperales said:

That's a RNWT. I've always wondered how many custom bibles are gifted to them from brothers who do custom binding. Does anybody know or have an idea? For a while there, brother Morris had a large reference brownish bible with gold edging. 

I think thats the (future) deluxe edition, not a custom binding.

3 hours ago, juliansan said:

I think thats the (future) deluxe edition, not a custom binding.

I don't believe there is any such thing as a future deluxe edition of our current Bible. Our current Bible is deluxe as it is—imitation leather cover and silver gilt edges. Those features were what made the previous edition of the NWT deluxe.

I think that the Bible used in this video by Brother Sanderson was one of the 'test' Bibles. Remember how they experimented with several different cover materials and cover designs before choosing the cover we have now? This work was detailed in a short video called 'Building a New Bible.'

I don't believe there is any such thing as a future deluxe edition of our current Bible. Our current Bible is deluxe as it is—imitation leather cover and silver gilt edges. Those features were what made the previous edition of the NWT deluxe.

I think that the Bible used in this video by Brother Sanderson was one of the 'test' Bibles. Remember how they experimented with several different cover materials and cover designs before choosing the cover we have now? This work was detailed in a short video called 'Building a New Bible.'

The other day the brother was using an iPad with a leather covering. Also not a new deluxe feature.

Johan

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

And again, the reminder at the end of Bro Sanderson's talk to stay alert, watch world developments etc, we truly are being given the right food at the right time. If world events are making lost sheep consider their choices and want to return to the flock, then how wonderful! Precious lives......

11 hours ago, jscotchie said:

Good point. It could be a new test Bible.