JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Bombing in Athens

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2520 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

some prophecy about the "sea"  and its agitation?...  something like the nations won't know what to do about it...or something like that...

Spoiler

will i get in trouble if i say some are false flags?......   :zipmouth: to much conspiracy media.....:huh:

2 hours ago, Whitley M said:

There has been a bombing or attack every day this week ...:depressed: Wishing for Jehovahs kingdom 

I was thinking the same thing, not that I'm keeping track, but I'm starting to get my bombings mixed up as people talk about bombings in different cities.

That's a sentence I never thought I'd say. :nope:

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

1 minute ago, bagwell1987 said:

I was thinking the same thing, not that I'm keeping track, but I'm starting to get my bombings mixed up as people talk about bombings in different cities.

That's a sentence I never thought I'd say. :nope:

Lol, thats kinda funny, but really sad with the world we live in temporarily. 

That could be taken two different ways, but I know you didn't bomb anyone or anyplace. lol

On 25/05/2017 at 11:28 PM, vern said:

some prophecy about the "sea"  and its agitation?...  something like the nations won't know what to do about it...or something like that...

Reveal hidden contents

will i get in trouble if i say some are false flags?......   :zipmouth: to much conspiracy media.....:huh:

AhoaNX.jpg

I don't think any of us realized how turbulant these last days would be... it is beginning to dawn on me what "tribulation" is going to mean for us all.