JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The 12 safest countries in the world

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2508 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

The think tank Institute for Economics and Peace recently published the Global Peace Index 2017, which reveals the safest — as well as the most dangerous — countries in the world.

The report ranked 163 countries based on how peaceful they are. The rankings were determined by 23 factors, which included homicide rate, political terror, and deaths from internal conflict.

12. Australia - 1.425

11. Japan - 1.408

10. Ireland - 1.408

9. Switzerland - 1.373

8. Canada - 1.371

7. Slovenia - 1.364

6. Czech Republic - 1.360

5. Denmark - 1.337

4. Austria - 1.265

3. Portugal - 1.258

2. New Zealand - 1.241

1. Iceland - 1.111

http://www.businessinsider.com/worlds-safest-countries-global-peace-index-2017-6

Johan

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

Are you kidding me? In Australia you can get punched by a kangaroo or become a morning snack foe a crocodile LOL :lol1:

Lol no kangaroo punch lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forgive freely as Jehovah Freely forgives us :)

Guessing they don't include pilfering, altho Japan is certainly one of the safest (as well as one of the least likely  places to be pilfered). Always heard great things about Iceland! B)