JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

"Christians" invent new alternative to halloween ..Jesus-ween

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4535 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

http://www.examiner.com/atheism-in-los-angeles/christians-invent-new-halloween-alternative-jesus-ween

Uhg!!!:eek: Now I'v seen everything!!!!:wall: Not only is this just another way for some:S "fundamentals" to feel a part of something on that day, but how offensive this must be to Jesus & Jehovah! As well as making even more of a mockery of Christianity as a whole & more disrespect for the bible!! This makes me sick, but it's so typical....:deadhorse:

>

I guess since All Saints Day on November 1st didn't work, so now this....

Incidentally, I remember one year when I was a child, we did hand out tracks to the kids that came to our door--but never did it again because we felt that was participating in their pagan ritual.

By the way...I HATE Halloween--more than any other holiday!

Incidentally, I remember one year when I was a child, we did hand out tracks to the kids that came to our door--but never did it again because we felt that was participating in their pagan ritual.

When my wife was little (maybe around 12? I dunno, before my time) her father made her stand at the door and tell the trick-or-treaters why we don't celebrate Halloween. :scared::shrugs::huh:(td)

When my wife was little (maybe around 12? I dunno, before my time) her father made her stand at the door and tell the trick-or-treaters why we don't celebrate Halloween. :scared::shrugs::huh:(td)

I have a 13 year old autistic son who liked to gad about naked, and would do now given the chance.

Well one halloween several years back 2 little girls knocked on my door trick or treating, wll before i had chance to stop him,you guessed it he ran full speed to the door stark naked. I dont know why but we didnt have trick or treaters for a few years after that.:oops::lol1:

The only place you can find perfection , is in the dictionary.

Oh I don't know... I prefer being openly demonic than using Christ name to re-hash a demonic holiday like Christmas. At least with Halloween it doesn't even try to be anything but Pagan and leaves the bible out of things.