JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Life and Ministry Meeting Workbook- December 2017

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2419 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

4 minutes ago, bagwell1987 said:

Quick question, the introduction to Zeph, and Haggai aren't highlighted, so that means we have to wait till meeting to see them? It's not new but I keep forgetting to ask.

No. It's just they haven't been released yet. They will no doubt be released sometime before the meeting.

1 hour ago, mserskine said:

I didn't see the other thread. Sorry.

There seems to be three threads - so far .....................

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Did you compose your symphony in the other shed?

Oh, sorry. I misheard.

Edited by ChrisTheConfused

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

3 hours ago, Qapla said:

Just curious .... how many different threads are we going to have on this new feature?

Did you mean your comment to sound so innocently harsh?  

2 hours ago, mserskine said:

I didn't see the other thread. Sorry.

No need to say sorry. Many people overlook things right in front of them! Including looking through the very glasses they are looking for. 

Call me extra sensitive dealing with the imminent death of my sister, but I just don't understand these types of comments.  Could a comment like 'I will redirect this to a thread that has already been started' suffice? Brings attention to the fact without sounding so sarcastic.  Yes, thin skinned I may be, but I feel we should be kinder to everyone.  Especially our family here. 

There just seems to be so many comments like that.  Not everyone has hours to devote reading every note.  A gentle redirection  would be much kinder.   

And before anyone wonders, no, I have not dealt with PMS for years!  

Edited by LeslieDean

Add to

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!

4 hours ago, Qapla said:

Just curious .... how many different threads are we going to have on this new feature?

I've had more than one conversation at a time with differnt people on the same subject, try it, you'll like it :D

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I tried to make my commet "light" instead of simply pointing out that there were already two other threads on this subject - as some have done. I guess I did not succeed.

I generally use the "unread content" option to see what is new. And, just as you are "extra sensitive" about comments like mine, I get a little "concerned" when my unread content lists several threads all on the same subject, each with only a couple comments, making my list longer than it needs to be and having to read the extra threads to keep up with the topic.

I did not mean to offend - please accept my apologies.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~