JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Other religions copying our publications

This will be interesting.  One the one hand, copyright, copyright!  On the other hand, is it saying word for word what our tract says?  Maybe it is the message that needs to be shared anyway.  But then, if it directs people to their false religion, it's not good either.

How ironic! This reminded me of this scripture:

(Philippians 1:15-18) 15 True, some are preaching the Christ through envy and rivalry, but others also through goodwill. 16 The latter are publicizing the Christ out of love, for they know I am set here for the defense of the good news; 17 but the former do it out of contentiousness, not with a pure motive, for they are supposing to stir up tribulation [for me] in my [prison] bonds. 18 What then? [Nothing,] except that in every way, whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is being publicized, and in this I rejoice. . . .

Using google translate :

Jesus Te Ama = Jesus loves you

Resgato Jovens = Youth Rescue

Assembleia De Deus Ministerio Marca Da Promessa = Assembly Of God Ministry Promise Mark

Podemos mesmo acreditar no que a biblia diz? = Can we even believe what the Bible says?

Jesus deu uma amostra do que o Reino de deus fara = Jesus gave a sample of what the Kingdom of God will do

Por que e bom saber disso = Why is it good to know that?

What worries me is the "Assembly of God Ministry" Isn't that copyright? If they were just copying our material and handing it to their flock I'd help!:lol: But if they are using to bring people to their church and they have similar beliefs, could it be a branch off JW?

I live in a temporary reality- awaiting the day I wake up to life in the real world!

Its a shame that we have too waste time and money defending our copyright. 
Waste money? That's not the case :)
On the contrary..
I know of a branch that are very comfortable going to court for violent acts against brothers and other things... There's quite some money in that

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using Tapatalk

The text and images of this pamphlet are exactly the same as ours except the the left side on the first page and the big sentence "What is the kingdom of God"

This is one of the several evangelic churches that make the focus on Jesus and it's no surprise that they choose this tract in particular to copy, as the focus in it is Jesus as the King and there is no mention of the name of God, Jehovah...

I don't know how to inform bethel about this but maybe one of our Brazilian friends in here can do it (if it's not already done)