JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Christian jukebox (good clean music to listen to)

6 hours ago, Mclove said:

The band is quite impressive too. The drummer and especially the male guitarist. He rocks. So much class.

I just loved this song.

I also love that song, as well as many other songs of her....

There's a "Pink playlist" among the music I have in my car, so that driving is much more fun 😜

Chrissy :wave:

On 5/11/2021 at 7:57 PM, Mclove said:

The band is quite impressive too. The drummer and especially the male guitarist. He rocks. So much class.

I just loved this song.

You beat me to it 🙂

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

29 minutes ago, Lee49 said:

The Rolling Stones- Miss You - 1978

2021-05-12_22h48_33.png

I’ve always loved this one by The Rolling Stones. I started to quote this with a link to the cover by Musiq Soulchild but it got deleted. Here it is. Enjoy 🙂

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

Sue Medley's whole album has lots of amazing country rock songs. All available on youtube music app.

Here is some back story to this particular song. Dangerous Times.

https://www.vancouverislandfreedaily.com/entertainment/30-years-later-sue-medleys-hit-dangerous-times-more-relevant-than-ever/

Edited by Vinnie

The one showing favor to the lowly is lending to Jehovah

The back story. 

Fast forward three decades and events unravelling in the United States have an eerie resemblance to the historic Beijing protests. (Tiananmen Square Massacre in June of 1989)

President Donald Trump has deployed federal troops into numerous American cities to confront protestors, resulting in dangerously violent showdowns.

It’s live up in here! I need to step my game up 😁

Wizzard - See My Baby Jive

I used to think that Christmas songs were unique and was always let down some of the best sounding catchy songs that time of year were always Christmas songs and that I could never find anything like them but not being Christmasy, but really it's the bands of the era. You track down the genres and the famous bands of those songs and you can find some real gems, which don't reek of paganism.

The sound of Wizzard is one of those things. Very unique sound that I love.

Edited by EccentricM