JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Christian jukebox (good clean music to listen to)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6qnRS36EgE

Smokie - Living Next Door to Alice

Don't really care for this song but I was wondering why this song is following me around ever since I changed my domicile in keeping with Br. Greg's point of origin. Quite irritating actually having this tune trailing me all day. 🤣

Kaa, wipe that smirk off your face. 

Edited by happiness IS

Is it love? - Thundercat

Edited by *Jack*

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

4 minutes ago, Vido said:

I love "Forever Young".......also their heat...the 80's is when the Music stopped; agreed.

I'm saying that because I was almost born in the 80's (I'm a Seventy Eighter)...but the 80's melodies do resonate deeper.

36 minutes ago, Vido said:

I'm saying that because I was almost born in the 80's (I'm a Seventy Eighter)...but the 80's melodies do resonate deeper.

Yes, brother, "forever young" is also fantastic, same as "big in Japan" (one of my favourites, but I've already posted that 😁).

By the way, I'm a (late) seventy sevener 😉 but as music played a big role my whole life, the sound of the 80s is my world :dance:

Edited by coony77

Chrissy :wave:

but I've already posted that

It would be good to write the song and the singer/band below the video so that it is easier to use the 'search' option. Can't find the video 'Forever Young' so reposting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1TcDHrkQYg

Alphaville is a German synth-pop band which gained popularity in the 1980s. The founding members were lead singer Marian Gold (born Hartwig Schierbaum in 1954)

Wow, didn't know it was a German group. The lead singer is same age as me. Lots of synth pop band in the 80's - Eurythmics (!) Nik Kershaw ❤️, Frankie goes to Hollywood, Duran Duran, Spandau Ballet, Philip Oakey & Giorgio Morodor, The Buggles, 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKTPz8T21f0

7 hours ago, happiness IS said:

It would be good to write the song and the singer/band below the video so that it is easier to use the 'search' option. 

I haven't done this so far because each time I insert a YouTube link the title & artist are in the headline 😉

3 minutes ago, coony77 said:

I haven't done this so far because each time I insert a YouTube link the title & artist are in the headline 😉

Even though that's true, it still doesn't come up on the search bar feature :) That's why people write down the song and artist name, even if it's on the video title, so people know if it's already posted or not when they search.

No harm in a repeat post though now and again. I've done it myself, lol.

Edited by EccentricM

1 minute ago, EccentricM said:

Even though that's true, it still doesn't come up on the search bar feature :) That's why people write down the song and artist name, even if it's on the video title, so people know if it's already posted or not when they search.

No harm in a repeat post though now and again. I've done it myself, lol.

Thanks 

I remember this song quite fondly...well, it had quite a crossover influence this side of the Atlantic, like so many pop songs would have in the 1980's.

We used to sing along; -"Everytime you go away...you take a piece of meat with you (instead of me with you)☺️