JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Christian jukebox (good clean music to listen to)

In the rain - The Dramatics

Whatcha see is watcha get - The Dramatics 

Four walls - Eddie Holman

Have you been making out ok - Al Green 

No one in the world -Anita Baker

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

Missyou - Musiq Soulchild 

Sobeautiful - Musiq Soulchild 

Love - Musiq Soulchild 

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

Since I Seen’t you - Anthony Hamilton 

The truth - Anthony Hamilton 

Coming from where I’m from - Anthony Hamilton 

Roots - Bob Marley

There for you - Damian Marley

Love and unity - Damian Marley 

I wanted to post some other really good songs by Bob Marley, Damian Marley and other reggae artist but they had political and religious overtones as well as references to marijuana.

Synapse - Bush

Greedy fly - Bush

Cold contagious - Bush

Mouth - Bush

Ghetto child - Curtis Mayfield 

Freddie’s dead - Curtis Mayfield

Move on up - Curtis Mayfield

Be thankful for what you got - William DeVaughn

Voyage to Atlantis - The Isley Brothers 

Footsteps in the dark - The Isley Brothers

Make me say it again girl The Isley Brothers 

On 12/17/2017 at 5:26 PM, Brother Jack said:

No quarter Led Zeppelin 

No quarter - Tool (Led zeppelin cover)

5 hours ago, minister159 said:

Thanks for contributing to the thread. I love Led Zeppelin! They are in my top 3 rock bands and Jimmy Page is in my top 3 guitarists. Here’s one of my favorite songs by them. The intro and outro is amazing. Please excuse the part when Robert Plant says “the devil’s in his hole.”

Achilles last stand - Led Zeppelin

Edited by Brother Jack

Hello goodbye - Van Hunt 

Hold my hand - Van Hunt 

Out of the sky - Van Hunt

Her December - Van Hunt

Dust - Van hunt

Here’s some songs you sisters may like :)

I love you - Faith Evans

Love and war - Tamar Braxton 

Rolling down my face 

So into you - Tamia 

Be still my beating heart - Sting

We work the Black seam - Sting

Fortress around your hear - Sting 

Englishman in New York - Sting 

32 minutes ago, Hope said:

^^^ the ENTIRETY of the "Nothing Like the Sun" and "Dream of Blue Turtles" CDs by Sting!!!  :wub:  (hubba)...

Also - any Sade CDs...

Yeah, I really love Sting. I prefer his earlier songs. I saw him live many years ago. He put on a great show. My all time favorite Sting song is be still my beating heart :) Sade is one of my favorite singers. She’s so smooth. Her music just puts you to sleep like soft rain against the window pane.

Edited by Brother Jack

More from Incubus. WARNING: these songs may be too hard for some, especially the second one.

New skin - Incubus 

Calgone - Incubus 

Edited by Brother Jack