JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Indian lowest-caste Dalit man killed 'for owning horse

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2214 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Just another reflection how "miserable" world satan created.

A young farmer from the lowest rung of India's caste hierarchy - the Dalit community - has been beaten to death, apparently for owning and riding a horse.

Police in Gujarat state said three upper-caste men had been detained for questioning.

The victim's father said his son had been warned not to ride the horse as this was an upper-caste privilege.

Owning a horse is seen as a symbol of power and wealth in parts of India.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-43605550

BTW - I love horse riding

391A7394-001.JPG

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

India has been in the news a lot lately, particularly for the demonic men who rape little babies and little girls, men who hang their wives upside down and flog them in public.  So am not surprised at this senseless murder of a young man riding a horse because it is a symbol of the higher class.  Satan, uses those available to him in countries like India where madness of superstition thrives and all the gods they worship over there.   Our brothers and sister's have to be on the alert, especially our sister's.   Sometimes, I just skip the story when I read a headline about India and some child was raped by a man or men.   In some parts of India,  they gang rape women over there.     

Edited by Allabord4Jah

2 hours ago, dilip kumar said:

I sometimes feel as if I don't have the guts to carry on. The news stories in this last days are really very very hard to take it. 

People seem to have accepted this kind of life. 

But for me, my heart is weighed heavily. 

Edited by Dismal_Bliss

Disabled YouTube's suggested videos at the end

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

17 minutes ago, dilip kumar said:

sometimes feel as if I don't have the guts to carry on. The news stories in this last days are really very very hard to take it. 

People seem to have accepted this kind of life. 

But for me, my heart is weighed heavily. 

I understand this completely because I, too, am very much affected by all of the things happening. Many days I avoid the news, only scanning headlines from time to time, avoiding details of particularly bad stories because I will be so disturbed that I will cry and it will haunt me in my sleep. Things definitely have gone from bad to worse.. We will be okay, Jehovah will make sure of that. He will very soon step in and clear the earth of all wickedness. 

32 minutes ago, dilip kumar said:

Now it is a daily incident of gang rapes.

It's so so sickening that I wish I should not be present here in this wretched world.

Sent from my Infinix X572 using Tapatalk

Everyone I know in here that are all members, including yourself, we are praying for all.  This world the way we have to endure everyday will be removed.  I feel that it is down the road.  Each day proves it, scripture upon scripture is being fulfilled.  I think we are now getting past the Pangs of Distress, and soon we will be moving into the Great Tribulation.  And our sister's in India and every part of this wicked system will never have to worry about someone to sneak up on them or attack them face to face ever again.  Don't give up, Jehovah and Jesus want us to stay close to one another.  Stand firm and see the salvation of Jehovah!  I wish I could reach out and give you a firm hug (with your wife's permission of course)

Oh yes, this one was excellent for sure. He used some very strong terminology there for sure. I loved it and showed it to two sisters who came over for dinner.. but they were not happy with me. I'm thinking I will need to enjoy these kinds of things alone. Or here.