JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Backup and sync our app to multiple devices?

On 9/2/2018 at 10:57 PM, Tortuga said:

*bump*

I use JWL Merge once a month to sync the notes on my devices. I love it.

This is interesting. I never though about not worrying about which device to make notes in (I have both an ipad and an iphone.) But if this JWMerge works well, then I may do that. 

Currently I make it a point to only study on my tablet and then AirDrop the backup file to my iphone, for the sake of mirroring everything in my ipad.

This is interesting. I never though about not worrying about which device to make notes in (I have both an ipad and an iphone.) But if this JWMerge works well, then I may do that. 

Currently I make it a point to only study on my tablet and then AirDrop the backup file to my iphone, for the sake of mirroring everything in my ipad.
It works well. I used have a system to use the sync, but the JW Merge app works really well. Just drag the backup files into the pane, click merge.... done! (Then restore new file to devices...)

Just Older

59 minutes ago, Jeanie said:

Does anyone know if I can take an android device and transfer to an Apple Device?  I am not tech savvy, so any help is appreciated.  :) 

If you're referring to the backup file, yes, you can transfer between devices. But if you're referring to the app, then no. You have to download JW Library from the "App Store" on Apple.

Edited by leoperales

1 hour ago, TonyWenz said:

Are talking specifically about the JW Library app, or Apple to Android in general?

Just Older emoji856.png

Just the JW library.  

53 minutes ago, leoperales said:

If you're referring to the backup file, yes, you can transfer between devices. But if you're referring to the app, then no. You have to download JW Library from the "App Store" on Apple.

Okay.  Sorry about the questions, are you saying that I can just follow the method that started this conversation and I should be able to transfer all my notes and underlined answers?  Because if that is true, you have made me so happy!  

• 1 month later...