JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Speculating future blessings

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2169 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

What do you think of future blessings from our organization? You can guess something they would make or make clear some biblical understanding

I would like to guess they would make app for witnesses in the full time service like bethelites under a logo jw pub :)

All glory and praises goes to Jehovah :) 

I think we will continue to receive reminders on the importance of forgiving one another freely so that Jehovah's people will remain united through the Great Tribulation.

Love is the bond that keeps our worldwide brotherhood together.

Our love and unity stands in Stark contrast to the world's hatred and disunity.  Reflecting Jehovah's qualities will draw honest hearted people to the Truth.

Being united in love and peace, we will be able to encourage one another to remain faithful and endure whatever lies ahead.^_^

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Hi Alexa,

Nice topic you started :)

Maybe a possible blessing that will happen, maybe even this year, is that Jehovah could maneuver things so that some of the countries that are presently restricting the preaching of the Good News will "open their gates". For example, 1 of the most restricted countries has been N.Korea, but if a peace treaty happens soon, then travel may be allowed between North & South Korea and many people will seek to find their relatives and family who they have been separated from for many years, decades. If peace happens, then S.Korean brothers and sisters will happily introduce their relatives in the North to Jehovah and the Kingdom!

What a wonderful blessing that would be for the people of both countries who have endured so much. Many N.Koreans will need a lot of help spiritually since they have been politically indoctrinated since they were children.  But Jehovah will give the S.Korean brothers/sisters and missionaries, "weapons...not fleshly, but powerful by God for overturning strongly entrenched things.  For we are overturning reasonings and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God" (2 CO 10:4, 5) 

Edited by Beggar for the Spirit

"Create in me a pure heart, O God, And put within me a new spirit, a steadfast one" (PS 51:10)

• 2 weeks later...

Personally I hope that we will finally receive the revised New World Translation in German next weekend, when we will enjoy the talk of a representative of the Governing Body.

(Or at least in August, during our Regional Convention) :praying::bible2:

I´m reading the revised version in Greek at present, and it´s such a great blessing! But as the languages are so different, it´s clear that in the German version OTHER verses will have been updated. 

Chrissy :wave:

On 21/4/2018 at 3:28 AM, Beggar for the Spirit said:

some of the countries that are presently restricting the preaching of the Good News will "open their gates"

This is already happening tbh. Think of the Middle East countries, like Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran etc... Yes, they have not opened the gates but they were ''forced'' to leave from their country. But hey, still it's a great chance now for them to know the truth.
Here were I live we have many and many refugees from these Countries and not only (f.e. Africa as well) more than 6000+ for sure.
Hopefully as you said, a peace treaty happens with N. Korea as well and these people get to know the truth and not only... oh boy... how many things they have to learn...

On 5/5/2018 at 11:11 PM, Kristian said:

This is already happening tbh. Think of the Middle East countries, like Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran etc... Yes, they have not opened the gates but they were ''forced'' to leave from their country. But hey, still it's a great chance now for them to know the truth.
Here were I live we have many and many refugees from these Countries and not only (f.e. Africa as well) more than 6000+ for sure.
Hopefully as you said, a peace treaty happens with N. Korea as well and these people get to know the truth and not only... oh boy... how many things they have to learn...

Some publishers in our English speaking congregation volunteered to go where the need is greater and preach in Jerusalem last month. They had to be very careful and follow the local brothers instructions prior to going out but we were so happy to hear of their positive preaching results and how Jehovah manouvered things to make it even possible for them to get there! 

Since the troubles in the whole area have just escalated, I marvel at the way Jehovah used them to plant seeds beforehand. . . .