JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2086 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I’m looking for the talk where the brother mentioned the FDS feels that Mt 24:14 has been fulfilled.  In the talk he mentioned there are only three countries where there aren’t any brothers or sisters.   N Korea, Afghanistan, and Somalia.    I think he was from Bethel and this might have been an Assembly or Convention.      I have a four min part of it but it’s on messenger so I don’t know how to send it here so you can listen.     

That specific point about Somalia, Afghanistan and North Korea was commented at the 2012 Annual Meeting. It seems other brothers have mentioned it in their talks afterwards.

You may wish to have a look at these threads:

https://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/29774-the-time-left-is-reduced/

https://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/22198-over-239-lands/

5 hours ago, Flabelle said:

I’m looking for the talk where the brother mentioned the FDS feels that Mt 24:14 has been fulfilled.  In the talk he mentioned there are only three countries where there aren’t any brothers or sisters.   N Korea, Afghanistan, and Somalia.    I think he was from Bethel and this might have been an Assembly or Convention.      I have a four min part of it but it’s on messenger so I don’t know how to send it here so you can listen.     

There was also the talks by Bro Loesch in 2008 ' What the Near Future Holds.'  I believe he said something like that. ..