JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

When it's all over...

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1631 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

1 hour ago, JennyM said:

new assignment  such as building and teaching  

And assignments of where to live. I strongly doubt that we'll all pick some place. Why? Imagine if almost everyone wants to live in the same area? 

I remember that when the Israelites got to the Promised Land, lots where drawn. 

25 minutes ago, Luezette said:

And assignments of where to live. I strongly doubt that we'll all pick some place. Why? Imagine if almost everyone wants to live in the same area? 

I remember that when the Israelites got to the Promised Land, lots where drawn. 

It will be organized for sure.. and I know that God's people will cooperate..... But it would be nice to take vacation from time to time. 

57 minutes ago, Ludwika said:

Don't know that I'll be much good on the building side! Teaching, yes. Hopefully someone will build a house for me! emoji3.png

Sent from my WAS-LX2 using Tapatalk

Taking offers now. emoji23.png

Sent from my WAS-LX2 using Tapatalk

We build the foundation of our khall.... No organization will ever trust women to do construction.. It was a great privilege.. Working with friends.. No sexual jokes.. 

Ive been working with men in the world before in the technical department and It got me stressed.. All they talked about was about sex... I even collapsed due to emotional, physical and spiritual exhaustion...    

I would love to be a skilled construction builder.... Ive been sitting down the computer for more than a decade.. Its not healthy.. I wanna be physically strong.