JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

When it's all over...

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1631 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Question, and I'm thinking perhaps it wasnt asked as yet?

What is or will be one of the first things you'll do right after Armageddon? 

Me? I'll probably just stand there for awhile in awe knowing and seeing that Jehovah felt me worthy to survive all the while singing and praising Jehovah, while looking around seeing and looking at my brothers and sisters knowing that y'all will be the first people I'll see and be with in the mornings when waking up, and the last ones before falling asleep in the evenings. 

Next?

Edited by Luezette

The first thing I will do is fall to my knees and thank Jehovah for sparing my life. I doubt I will get any sleep due to all the excitement. I’ll be contacting friends and family to see if they made it. I may walk around my hometown looking at the destruction. When I do get some sleep, I’ll sleep outside. Something I wouldn’t think to do in this system. 

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

Thanking Jehovah with all my heart. And then some. And, then try to connect with the congregation. And, settle in until that happens. I’m 23 miles from the hall, along a bit of a river gorge. So, I will wait and see what Jehovah wants me to do. Besides pray, and,  cry with joy. And pray...and cry...

And, look to the heavens. Why, I don’t know, except, Jehovah is up there, and wonder what adventure he has in store for me! 

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

First: Stand very still with eyes only moving from side to side to be sure I'm going to be staying a survivor

Second: Possibly do a twirling leap in the air going Whoo Hoo followed by a Victory dance

Third: Wonder where my next meal is coming from.

Fourth: Really wonder where my next Hot Chocolate is coming from.

(The above should take five to ten seconds)

Fifth: Look to see if there's any instructions yet.

Sixth: Resignedly realise this means my wife can achieve her dream and sleep outside tonight.

Seventh: Struggle to keep sneaky smile off my face as I realise that with full physical healing coming rapidly while sleeping outside tonight we can ... do Absolutely Nothing At All 🙈

(Thirty seconds to a minute should have passed by now)

Eight: Go get instructions, the thousand years isn't going to last forever you know, will have to keep a sense of urgency. It could be 365,000 days but we could be on Jewish Calender again with 360,000 days only and you'll notice those 5,000 days not being there.

Grest question @Luezette, thanks.

18 minutes ago, MyCookies said:

finding out what we’re supposed to do now.

Oh we definitely will need direction for this will be something none of us has ever experienced. 

All we've known is negativity in its various forms, so for the first time in our lives we'll have positivity whatever that really means. And the positivity will only get better and better.

For the first time in our lives we'll learn and know what love really means and is...love first for Jehovah and Jesus, our brothers and sisters. 

As we enter the thousand years we'll experience "unbelievable"! and so on. 

Gardening with my wife and others - their will be plenty of bone meal!  (after the grand evening meal of God - Revelation 19:17,18; Ezekiel 39:4, 17-20.

I think I will plant on top of the buried bones - to wit:

Ezekiel 39:12-16

New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures (Study Edition)

12 The house of Israel will spend seven months burying them in order to cleanse the land.+ 13 All the people of the land will work at burying them, and this will bring them fame in the day that I glorify myself,’+ declares the Sovereign Lord Jehovah.

14 “‘Men will be assigned to pass through the land constantly and bury the bodies left remaining on the surface of the earth, in order to cleanse it. They will continue the search for seven months. 15 When those who pass through the land see a human bone, they will set up a marker beside it. Then those assigned to do the burying will bury it in the Valley of Hamon-Gog.+ 16 And there will also be a city there named Ha·moʹnah.* And they will cleanse the land.’+

While somewhat symbolic - i expect we will literally bury the bones left after the animals have their last flesh eating feast!

On 10/6/2019 at 7:52 PM, Luezette said:

Oh we definitely will need direction for this will be something none of us has ever experienced. 

All we've known is negativity in its various forms, so for the first time in our lives we'll have positivity whatever that really means. And the positivity will only get better and better.

For the first time in our lives we'll learn and know what love really means and is...love first for Jehovah and Jesus, our brothers and sisters. 

As we enter the thousand years we'll experience "unbelievable"! and so on. 

Ah, Yes - the land of straightforwardness (NW ref; NWSTY ft) where Jehovah will make our paths straight and we learn righteousness (NW ref) to a full/perfect degree!

Isaiah 26:7-10

New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures (Study Edition)

7 The path of the righteous one is upright.*

Because you are upright,

You will smooth out the course of the righteous.

8 As we follow the path of your judgments, O Jehovah,

Our hope is in you.

We* long for your name and your memorial.*

9 In the night I long for you with my whole being,*

Yes, my spirit keeps looking for you;+

For when there are judgments from you for the earth,

The inhabitants of the land learn about righteousness.+

10 Even if the wicked is shown favor,

He will not learn righteousness.+

Even in the land of uprightness* he will act wickedly,+

And he will not see the majesty of Jehovah.+

Apparently some of our Bible students (after Armageddon)  will not learn righteousness - but they will not be destroyed if they do no harm (until the final test) - am I correct? (no harm - Isaiah 11:9)

Note: wicked not evil.

• 3 weeks later...

I am always late, always so busy, takes a while for me to have time to get back to this website....but, right after the "end"- since I love the country more than city living (where I live now), I will want to just sit, and not only enjoy the sunshine but for a few minutes, just listen to the quiet sounds of birds singing and no motors running down the street and honking or playing loud booming music, no humming of airplanes, refrigerators, computers, washing machines, buzzing of lights, neighbors yelling profanities etc....just the breeze, crickets and birds.....aaaahhhhhh peace and quiet.....

It's also important to note that the survivors of GT and armageddon(Great crowd) provided they remain faithful till time indefinite are like Masters Of Death in a certain way. These ones will not have tasted death, and will be the only ones who have not seen or experienced it. 

Who says being anointed is the coolest thing in history? 

40 minutes ago, GodlyDevotion said:

It's also important to note that the survivors of GT and armageddon(Great crowd) provided they remain faithful till time indefinite are like Masters Of Death in a certain way. These ones will not have tasted death, and will be the only ones who have not seen or experienced it. 

Who says being anointed is the coolest thing in history? 

We all taste mini death when we sleep.  We know nothing at all. 

On 10/5/2019 at 5:19 AM, Luezette said:

Question, and I'm thinking perhaps it wasnt asked as yet?

What is or will be one of the first things you'll do right after Armageddon? 

Me? I'll probably just stand there for awhile in awe knowing and seeing that Jehovah felt me worthy to survive all the while singing and praising Jehovah, while looking around seeing and looking at my brothers and sisters knowing that y'all will be the first people I'll see and be with in the mornings when waking up, and the last ones before falling asleep in the evenings. 

Next?

Stop at McDonald's and have a good meal.

4 minutes ago, Dustparticle said:

Stop at McDonald's and have a good meal.

I'm going to need more then McDonalds when all is said and done.  After waiting for so many years, Tequila is down my alley.  I will look for an open liquor store and an abandoned police car and drive myself to it.  I plan to celebrate.