JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Pics From USB Won't Show Unless...

11 hours ago, lancecorona said:

Pictures a speaker wants to display won't show on tv monitors unless JW Library is ended. Suggestions please. 

Brother If the JW Library is opened The other tap does not display the contents. So what to do In the time that you need to display the contents of the other tap. Please open the jw library open the settings please click the second screen content now you see the monitor 

I think the latest guidelines and information on setting up your computer may provide the answers needed.

Came out today S-132  GUIDE TO CONFIGURING KINGDOM HALL AUDIO/VIDEO SYSTEM COMPUTER.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

The new S-132 Guide has 70 steps to configure the system for Kingdom hall use.

Step 61-64 is:

61. Click the Windows button, and select the Microsoft Store app.

62. Search for and download the applications published by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York that you will need for con-gregation meetings, 

such as JW Library and JW Library Sign Language.

63. Close the Microsoft Store.

64. Install and configure VLC media player. You will need the credentials for the local administrator account in order to install this soft-ware.

• 2 weeks later...

OnlyM is Windows software, formerly part of SoundBox, designed by a brother to run alongside JWLibrary. https://github.com/AntonyCorbett It's slightly easier to use than VLC, it has a setting to automatically display over JWLibrary's secondary screen which normally displays the yeartext. I believe JWLibrary's presentation screen normally has Always On Top priority, so other programs tend to show beneath it. I think that with VLC you also still have to manually drag it over to the secondary monitors and make it fullscreen after loading the video, which is a bit too far away for me to see clearly. I have had to resort to VLC or PowerPoint or PDFs on occasion for various odd file formats that others have brought.

Edited by Myew