JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

M. Stephen Lett: Avoid Murmuring (Jas. 3:5)

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1626 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Wow!  That was such a good and timely reminder! ❤️

We are so blessed with such well-trained public speakers!

I'm content to listen to each and every one of them. :D 

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Brother Manfred, I really appreciate the transcripts you provide! Thank you! I keep up with all the Morning Worships, such gems. However, sometimes I like using the transcript to highlight certain points for me to use as encouragement to some of the friends or a mention of a point to relatives! I REALLY appreciate them and they are quite useful! Thanks again!

53 minutes ago, georider said:

Brother Manfred, I really appreciate the transcripts you provide! Thank you! I keep up with all the Morning Worships, such gems. However, sometimes I like using the transcript to highlight certain points for me to use as encouragement to some of the friends or a mention of a point to relatives! I REALLY appreciate them and they are quite useful! Thanks again!

Hello sister Idella.
I'm currently doing about 20 transcripts each month for my german congregation. That takes time.English is not my native language. That's why I can only produce transcripts from the subtitles of the videos. As time permits, I want to continue to do so.

Thanks for the transcript Bro. Manfred. Love the ending words of Bro. Lett wherein he said that " Jehovah want us in his organization now; and he’ll want us in his new world in the future."

"‘We are good-for-nothing slaves. What we have done is what we ought to have done." - Luke 17:10