JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1475 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

The little blue box is a shortcut to the same chat app as the Chat menu item at the top of the page. The chat button (blue box) will open to a pop-up that contains two options "Conversations" and "Rooms".

Selecting "Rooms" should show you "Public Access Room" - clicking on that will take you to a reduced box version of the Chat Room

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

I see alot of people potting into the chat area. I don't a chat bubble by anyone's name not even mine. I have posted "hello"... guess no one see it.  Checked my status in my profile it says full access users if I'm looking at thing correctly. :)

On my profile it's there 

14 minutes ago, lovjahupepl said:

does it look like this?  The bubble is showing beside all my posts.  But in the chatroom I don't see a bubble beside my name in the list of people in the chat.  Nor do I see bubbles for anyone in there including you Rozannnancarrow

mychat1.png

Ohh no it is not I wonder why