JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

A Word Spoken at the Right Time - Encouragement

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1515 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

These are turbulent days we are living in.  So since there are different threads to discuss the impact of Covid-19 a topic for encouragement seems to be appropriate.  Hope this will be well participated in. I hope the attached video will be uplifting and encouraging.

Proverbs 25

11 Like apples of gold in silver carvings*

Is a word spoken at the right time.+

Agapé my beloved family

A glimpse of earth’s recovery, due to lockdown in China and Europe. Permanent solution is in the new world, but it’s heartening to see the beautiful planet recovering nicely without polluting humans, at least for a while. 

60823FDA-CF01-4C3D-BDC4-08F2852F6419.jpeg.7c62926814ae28ad0a06544737c49aa5.jpeg

Edited by hatcheckgirl

I was thinking of all the front line medical staff impacted, and while we all here have and know of the resurrection hope, these ones may not have, and yet offered their service and their lives anyone. It reminded me of John 15:13 and John 13:15. That we should have a spirit of servitude, and that we should be willing to give up our lives for our friends.

I really think that this event, and its timing is a good training exercise for when the GT gets under way. If we see it as such, we can learn from it, and be even more prepared than we were before. Not allowing anxiety to take hold, but trusting in the direction of our brothers.