JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

What games/ activities can you do with zoom ?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1372 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

On 4/27/2020 at 10:32 AM, Myew said:

The other night a sister hosted some Jackbox games via screen sharing with a small group. It was really fun, I don't think I've played party games in 20 years. We played some Quiplash, Fibbage and Drawful. I got Drawful 2 for free and have been meaning to try it out. https://www.jackboxgames.com/games/

I was going to comment this. This is what David and I do. He has the party pack on his computer.

• 3 weeks later...

We had "Family Dinner" with Zoom.

We were at our house and my married daughter and her family were at their house. We signed in to a meeting, chatted a bit, had prayer and ate dinner while on the meeting. One of my other daughters had cooked the meal and delivered it to her sister before meal time.

We ended up associating for 3 hours before we ended the Zoom Family Dinner

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

• 2 months later...

We've been getting together via zoom for game night with some from other congregations (in addition to some in my local congregation) As a group, the three favorite games so far have been:. Undercover,  Psych!  and  Drawize.  All free from play store.  Great for groups of 4 -8 players😆

Edited by Snority

"Life can be understood by looking back but it must be lived by looking ahead".

We are going to have an Anniversary Dinner for my married daughter this weekend.

One of my other daughters is going to Zoom with my 6 year old granddaughter and "cook the dinner" with Zoom. We are smoking the chicken today that she will use on Saturday.

We will have three households on Zoom for this event.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~