JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

May 2020 Broadcast

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1433 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Whoa! This is awesome! 

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

30 minutes ago, AH173 said:

Whoa! This is awesome! 

My wife said she recalls a Bro Mcgee and she confirmed it's the same brother who served her congregation when younger. 

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

Just now, Luigi62 said:

Who sings the song?

?? 

in Dutch [o] ?

Not yet.. I've searched, but couldn't find or download it.

(Nog even geduld, denk ik)

Arabic is up! It's great!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ELE-L29 met Tapatalk

30 minutes ago, Luigi62 said:

72 Our Joy Eternally.jpg

And here it is,

https://download-a.akamaihd.net/files/media_publication/8f/osg_E_072.mp3

Very much a Disney sounding Song

Oh my! We're getting treated to some new music in this topic! What an inside scoop! (Although it's not a scoop if it's public already...)

While we're on the subject of music, the new song in this month's broadcast is definitely not Disney. But it's good, and has more of a beat to it. Although Brother Lett didn't announce the title of the song at the beginning of it, we'll assume it's going to be called Just Like a Child.

266580085_JustLikeaChild(WS).thumb.jpg.d96cb9ff9ac950e4ba65d9acf370b036.jpg

8 minutes ago, johnnyjw01 said:

What about the other song? Is there a MP3?

Yes, I was just going to mention that. The unofficial mp3 version is included in my collection of songs. Enjoy!

Edited by Sheep

2 minutes ago, Sheep said:

While we're on the subject of music, the new song in this month's broadcast is definitely not Disney. But it's good, and has more of a beat to it. Although Brother Lett didn't announce the title of the song at the beginning of it, we'll assume it's going to be called Just Like a Child.

Official Album Art For "Just Like a Child"

62 Just Like a Child.jpg

No doubt, TODAY is a special day for Jehovah’s organization! What an AMAZING program and breathtaking song! It’s the perfect injection of encouragement we need! 

May I have a spanish link for program? No worries, I can wait JW.org if not available yet

I'm refreshing and refreshing but sadly.. No Dutch yet..
Can anyone else find it?

(and otherwise: our patience will be strengthened)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ELE-L29 met Tapatalk