JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Does anyone remember the 3 Stooges video...getting ready for Zoom Mtg???

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1514 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Do you remember this...about 3 weeks ago?   I promised to share this at my Social Gathering on Zoom this evening...now I can't find it.

I would really like to share this...I know the brothers and sisters would Love this.

Thanks if you can remember where it's at.  

"Be imitators of those who through faith and patience inherit the promises." Hebrews 6:12

Bro Greg...is the is video that was on one of the threads here?  I would love to have it by 7:30 this evening.  5:40 now.

Is it in one of the threads?  Are you the one to entered it here?  I could search that way.  LOL  I'm trying everything I can.

Thanks if you can help...if not, thanks anyway.  

"Be imitators of those who through faith and patience inherit the promises." Hebrews 6:12

3 minutes ago, Brenda said:

Bro Greg...is the is video that was on one of the threads here?  I would love to have it by 7:30 this evening.  5:40 now.

Is it in one of the threads?  Are you the one to entered it here?  I could search that way.  LOL  I'm trying everything I can.

See if this works...with a bonus 

13 minutes ago, Brenda said:

I am going to work and after that I have my meeting ..sorry can't help (I have both classics and new one)

Anyway I wouldn't know have to connect to the computer. 

4 minutes ago, pnutts said:

We already have one of the stooges and it is not me.

Ok...start naming them ...or I "slap" you LOL :lol1:

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Thank you Bro Tracey...this is perfect (love the extra bonus).   My congregation is in need of some good 'slapstick' humor...I'm sure they will enjoy this.

Thank you again for taking time to find this.  I need to start making notes.

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)