JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Amazon made the news today ...

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1397 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

32 minutes ago, Musky said:

Can you please label each link that you posted so I know what to expect?

Just kidding you John emoji16.png

I agree. I don't click on links unless there is an explanation of what to expect...😂

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Of at least 100 words per explanation? 

Shootings are getting very common - big news if it happens in NZ but seems every day over there. terrible.

Edited by Stormswift

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

1 hour ago, Musky said:

Can you please label each link that you posted so I know what to expect?

1 hour ago, Bro Richard said:

I don't click on links unless there is an explanation of what to expect

42 minutes ago, Stormswift said:

Shootings are getting very common - big news if it happens in NZ but seems every day over there

I'll try ...

The above links are all about an "everyday shooting" in Jacksonville, Fl at an Amazon warehouse that somehow managed to garner headlines even though the also common COVID-19 still dominates the news.

Though it may not be "real news" due to the "everyday" nature of the shooting - by posting more than one link to valid, mainstream news sources this "common as dirt" event may be established as actually happening since none of the above links are "Alternative News Sources".

It may not be worth reading about since this type of news is so common - but, since I happened to see it on the local news on TV - I thought I'd mention it is passing.

Not sure if you were counting but, then again, maybe something as common as people getting shot and killed while applying for a job in the US, does not warrant several hundred words per link to explain when the links when they are about is something as mundane as news like this - I will not try to prolong this post ...

:shrugs:    :shrugs:    

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~