JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Something cool

Lizzyjo that clip was beautiful

show's we have a wonderful creator.

Really cool. >:D<

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Owl coming right at a Raytheon security camera.

A hypnotic piece of film slowed for your pleasure.

The last two or three seconds are phenomenal.

Click on link below. (or copy and paste)

http://www.dogwork.com/owfo8/

The owl has always been one of my very favorite birds. Thanks for sharing! What a magnificent creature!!!

Hi Sharon i noticed you are from alberta Canada

whats your area like, i have an auntie that has lived in Canada for whell since 1965

her my uncle have lived in many places around Canada and Albeta is one place.

My uncle was a Dean at the Universities and sports teacher not sure which uni's

he is now retired. i saw pictures of them shovolling snow around their car and of the

wind screens.

i use to love to watch a tv show when it was going. Due South.

they showed the Carribou i think that's how you write it.

i loved the scenery as well as the characters. the mounty. maybe you know the show.

i have some friends in Canada i think around Vancover . my aunty lives now i think still

in Wassaga beach she spends six months in canada and the other half in Florida keys

she tells me the shopping is great. she use to send me clothes for my kids. or flipflops

what's your territory like. :coffee: Gabe

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody."