JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Construct a Sentence with the last word of the previous sentence.

Nelly Kim

"Pickles in my head" are the often-misheard lyrics of Dwight Yoakam's song A Thousand Miles From Nowhere, such lyrics are also called mondegreens.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Silence has its moments

22 minutes ago, dljbsp said:

I have tried to find ANY other word with 5 n's and was not able. 

Yes, that is what prompted my sentence with that word. I noticed the 5 n's and looked to see what other 5-n words I could find. Not readily finding any, I devised that sentence.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

45 minutes ago, dljbsp said:

I now know that the object of this game, is to construct a sentence with the last word of the previous sentence not necessary start the sentence with the last word.

Word has it that you do start with the last word of the previous sentence according to the first post

On 10/30/2020 at 6:11 PM, Nelly Michael said:

It goes this way..~

The Joy of Jehovah is our Stronghold.

Quote ~

Stronghold is needed in times of distress.

Quote ~

Distress is all we hear on the news.

Quote ~

News these days cannot be trusted

Quote ~

Trusted and true is  Gods Word.

It goes on and on... Your sentence can turn to any topic as long as it starts with the last word on the previous sentence. Lets Crack our heads ( winks)

I'll Start

Tack room, situated next to the stable, was in complete mess, so John decided to clean it up. 

Spoiler

Tack is equipment or accessories equipped on horsesand other equines in the course of their use as domesticated animals. This equipment includes such items as saddles, stirrups, bridles, halters, reins, bits, and harnesses. Equipping a horse is often referred to as tacking up. A room to store such equipment, usually near or in a stable, is a tack room.
(from Wikipedia)

🙏 Thank you! 🙏