JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Construct a Sentence with the last word of the previous sentence.

Nelly Kim

Has-been, a person or thing no longer considered to be of any significance.

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

16 minutes ago, Dove said:

GATOR is a line of utility vehicles made by John Deere

Deere, while that is a true statement, the last sentence ended with UF

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

"Country Living is the life for me" was the sentiment Eddie Albert sang about in the intro to Green Acres.

Acres for America is a public-private land conservation partnership between the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation and Walmart, with goal of conserving lands of national significance, protect critical fish and wildlife habitat, and benefit people and local economies.

"Where the scriptures and and the slave are silent, I do not speak." :bible2:

Economies of scale are cost advantages reaped by companies when production becomes efficient and can be achieved by increasing production and lowering costs.

Costs and benefits are the outcomes of a decision that can be measured in terms of money or other values.

th.jpg

Edited by Dove

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

Are there really any new sentences we can think of for this game?

• 3 weeks later...

Hisself is never correct, but some English speakers still use it, especially in spoken English.

Spoiler

Hisself is a dialectical variant of himself, using the possessive pronoun his instead of the objective pronoun him. Since a reflexive pronoun functions as the object of a verb, hisself is considered an incorrect formation of this reflexive pronoun.

'Me and Chris' is not grammatically correct as you should always use "I" as the subject in formal or professional writing 

Spoiler

English teachers will tell you to use "Chris and I" when it is the subject of a sentence because "I" is a subject pronoun, and it is polite to name the other person first.

Edited by Imagine

Bytes are units of computer information  that consists of a group of eight bits and that is used especially to represent an alphanumeric character

Spoiler

Wikipedia

The bit is the most basic unit of information in computing and digital communications. The name is a portmanteau of binary digit. The bit represents a logical state with one of two possible values. These values are most commonly represented as either "1" or "0", but other representations such as true/false, yes/no, on/off, or +/− are also widely used.