JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Construct a Sentence with the last word of the previous sentence.

Nelly Kim

Morning is often a time for mourning

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Sky UK Limited is a British broadcaster and telecommunications company that provides television, internet, fixed line and mobile telephone services to consumers and businesses.

Edited by Qapla

Seats are not assigned ahead of time on all trains in the US that are operated be Amtrak.

Amtrak trains lazily pass through sleepy rural towns, each station whispering stories of bygone eras, where passengers once eagerly awaited their journeys, the rhythmic clatter of wheels on tracks echoing the anticipation and nostalgia of travel, connecting bustling cities and serene countrysides, uniting diverse lives with every mile traversed.

He was looking forward to the clickety-clack of the trains travel as David mentioned but, that never came, due to the invention and adoption of continuous rail.

Images of paradise make me wonder how life gonna be there. I hope I'll have enough space to do some architecture crazy things

(Be careful! The above comment came from a suspicious source, a 20 year old. There's a risk that he is being: Idiot, reckless or stupid)

4 hours ago, Sete said:

Images of paradise make me wonder how life gonna be there. I hope I'll have enough space to do some architecture crazy things

There are many things I hope to do in the New System.

13 minutes ago, Andrey said:

My mission in the New World will be to sit in my rocking chair and start counting how many animals came in and out of my vegetable garden. 🤪

Since this may be your first entry in this sentence game, we will overlook that the sentence should have begun with the word "Mission" as the post before did not end with "My".

Garden gates often are only for looks.