JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Construct a Sentence with the last word of the previous sentence.

Nelly Kim

"Book 'em, Dano" was an expression made popular from a TV show.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Wise Foods makes snacks and sells them through retail food outlets in 15 eastern seaboard states, as well as Vermont, Ohio, West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Washington, D.C. and is best known for its several varieties of potato chips and Cheez Doodles.

Grab & Snack Variety Packs — Wise Snacks

Thinking about how the world works makes my head hurt sometimes. But thinking about the God I worship has an amazingly different affect.

“He who knows patience knows peace.” — Chinese Proverb

Affect is an interesting aspect to consider, especially when it comes to how we perceive and feel about the world and our relationship with God. 

Book reading has been called "arm chair travel," but for me, the Bible has exceeded any goals I ever imagined, and JW.org has introduced me to spiritual brothers and sisters, worldwide.

"Days" or "Day" are words which have a variety of connotations, such as in my 'father's day'( suggesting a specific generation) or summer 'days' - more general.

Planet Earth has a clonal, quaking aspen, composed of about 40,000 genetically identical trunks all connected by a vast root system, growing near Fish Lake in Utah and covers 106 acres with an estimated 6,600 tons so it is nearly five times heavier, and bigger in volume, than the General Sherman tree.

"Seriously" is used as a single word expression.

Attempts at computer and webpage programming can result is tremendous frustration.

Fume is the name of a company that sells "vapes" so we know it will be gone after this system ends.

Earth can be enhanced and fortified with the addition of compost.

Century College is a 2-year community and technical college in White Bear Lake, Minnesota

State of Confusion may not be one of the 50 states, but it is a common state for many to live in.