JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Construct a Sentence with the last word of the previous sentence.

Nelly Kim

Properties for sale are often listed on Zillow.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Domain names used on the Internet usually reflect the name and/or purpose of the website although there are some that just don't make any sense.

Sense of identity, folks, believe me, it’s huge—when you pick a domain name, it’s got to be strong, memorable, the best, because it represents your brand, your business, and how people find you online, and trust me, nobody does it better than us.

Us is the objective form of 'we' and a first-person plural pronoun.

Redford, with the unwavering tenacity of a seasoned prizefighter, embarks on this cinematic journey, delivering a performance that, much like a well-executed right hook, lands with precision and impact, resonating through the annals of Hollywood history, where every gesture, every glance, is meticulously crafted, embodying the very essence of a legend whose name will forever be etched in the glittering firmament of film, reminding us all, in true Cosellian fashion, that in the arena of the silver screen, there are few who can match the gravitas and sheer magnetism of Robert Redford.

Netflix, you know, it’s that place where you go to watch one episode of a show, and before you know it, it's three in the morning, and you're sitting there wondering how on earth you ended up watching a documentary about the migratory habits of penguins when you only sat down to check out that new series everyone was talking about—now you're fully invested in the lives of these penguins, and you’re even considering adopting one, but then you remember you don’t even have room for a houseplant, let alone a penguin, so you switch back to your original show, only to realize that, somewhere along the way, you've forgotten the entire plot, and all you can think is, "Well, I guess I'll just start over from the beginning," because, really, what else are you going to do at this point?

Point has several meanings including a dot or other punctuation mark, in particular a period, to direct someone's attention toward something by extending one's finger, giving force or emphasis to words or actions, expressing one's opinion as definitive or to get in the last word also the tapered, sharp end of a tool or weapon.

Manner and manor are pronounced the same but have totally different meanings.

Meanings, much like the shifting sands of the desert or the unpredictable tides of the ocean, have a way of evolving over time, adapting to the currents of culture and the winds of societal change, and while they may start out as clear and precise as a well-crafted headline, they often end up as complex and layered as a Texas thunderstorm, where the true significance lies not just in the words themselves, but in the context, the delivery, and the deeper truths that they hint at, but don't always fully reveal.

Visibly, a person can appear just fine while, in fact, they are seriously impaired while behind the wheel.

Some folks, they say, when the music starts playing and the lights start flashing, you can feel the energy in the air, a kind that sweeps you off your feet, takes you on a journey back in time, where every beat, every melody, and every note brings back memories of a golden era, when rock 'n' roll was king, the dance floor was packed, and life was all about having fun, sharing a smile, and enjoying those moments that make you feel alive, young at heart, and ready to dance the night away, just like we did back in the day.

With the dawn of the day just breaking, I’m sitting up in bed contemplating the day, no week ahead, as there is so much happening and I am wondering just where do I begin, perhaps breakfast would be a good start, now what do I have for breakfast I ask myself, tea, coffee, bonox, definitely porridge as this is the usual fare, then on to the day ahead, well fed and satisfied.  

Satisfied with the logical outcome of our endeavors, I find it only rational to conclude that the data has been analyzed with the utmost precision, leaving no room for emotional interpretation, and thus aligning with the fundamental principles of reasoning, ensuring that our course of action remains in perfect harmony with the unyielding pursuit of truth and efficiency.