JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Construct a Sentence with the last word of the previous sentence.

Nelly Kim

Eating breakfast is what I am doing now, going to work for few hours knowing that after 60 days free from Covid-19, new cases were reported in Melbourne yesterday, this pandemic is far from over.

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Just now, Julie said:

Full credit to my football team Aston Villa for amassing so many points in the league this season already!

Already football team owner ? . “my football team” LOL 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Just now, bagwell1987 said:

LOL.......laugh out loud.....ok so I saw something funny on my way to work today....

Jack, we posted at the same instant....I dont have anything for donut as it's not something I care about, so there we are...

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Sugar free gums are worse than Donuts.. They contain Aspartamedefault_no_no_shaking_head.gif.4b9e79641251c6cb6038ef2f1723053b.gif

Side Note:

Thank you so much @Jack.. I enjoyed reading it..

Rutherford loved donuts huh?

3 hours ago, Jack1979 said:

(Here is a little history behind that comment... see paragraph 9 of the following article)

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1966525

source.gif

1 hour ago, Ludwika said:

Me too, I'm amazed you knew that!

Sent from my WAS-LX2 using Tapatalk

A good friend shared that with me. I’m not that smart

😉

Sweetener... I am definitely more sweeter then her! 

Edited by Jack1979