JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

New Hobby - Video Editing

I've always been interested in getting into video editing, more than anythiy for fun/ personal use.  Recently, though, I got access to Adobe premiere; and I have no idea where to start. Could anyone with more experience share some resources or tips related to video editing or software? Thanks!

2 hours ago, N1ckman21 said:

I've always been interested in getting into video editing, more than anythiy for fun/ personal use.  Recently, though, I got access to Adobe premiere; and I have no idea where to start. Could anyone with more experience share some resources or tips related to video editing or software? Thanks!

Watch free You Tube videos for tutorials, or get paid courses. 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

VSDC Video Editor is a free video editor if you're looking for something free to get started.
It looks fairly easy to use. I watched David(Ferb) as he used it to sync the video and audio of our wedding video, because he recorded the two separately, and one started at a different time from the other.
It also looks like it's easy enough to do other little editing things, like snipping a video, etc. It is a free version of paid software, but it looks like you can do a lot in the free version, but you're limited to certain settings. @Ferbwould know more about it than I would.

Example of online course (over Zoom) and what is included in a typical course https://cce.sydney.edu.au/course/APP1

You can look at each subheading and search You Tube or similar for free tutorials. 
There is no short cut in learning, even for hobby time needs to be invested to learn features of the software. 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)