JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Awesome animal pictures found in our friends' posts

daydream

A Picture paint a thousand words, so the saying goes.

Life is so hectic today, it might be good to stop and smell the roses or in this case, gaze at some these masterpieces. Jehovah made some of these, you know. 

So please take a bit of time to appreciate the pictures that our loving brothers and sisters have taken the trouble to search, be it the  breathtaking pictures, awe-inspiring artwork and cleverly illustrated caricatures. Let us also give the credit to these thoughtful friends especially those who are not so IT savvy. 

Thanks Kaa 🐍, my trusty side kick : Trust me,  some of the older sisters in the forum took years to learn how to 'cut and paste' those pics into their posts.

Reasons being :

• ill health/low on energy 👵🏽,
  • taking care of sick spouse :superman:,
  • Covid 19 lockdown (feeling blue and unloved 😭) etc

Thank 🐍 for your pithy words of encourgement. 

So please try to cheer everyone up during these dire days where some above the age of 67 may be sitting by themselves, being hemmed in by the 4 walls and staring into space for long periods of time. Spare them so consideration for the time these OLDER sisters take to trawl the net to find amazing pictures to grace their posts.

https://youtu.be/tT2gVblzFvY

Livin' alone
I think of all the friends I've known
When I dial the telephone
Nobody's home

All by myself
Don't wanna be
All by myself
Anymore

https://jwtalk.net/topic/48691-saturday-april 24-the-whole-world-is-lying-in-the-power-of-the-wicked-one—1 john-519/?do=findComment&comment=812448

2021-01-29_08h20_26.png.d9c67829799160bb483934c8a880720e.png

My good friend Sandra's @Dove earnest contribution. We have been friends for since I joined in October 18, 2017. Mercifully my time here have been relatively short. Think of the insane ideas I could have conjured up. 

I would like to take the opportunity to thank our dear Sandra for being the first to follow me, right up from the time I joined. It took me 4 loooong years to tell her that.

Shivers my timber.  Boat Of Pirates Smiley

So pleeeease do not hold back from expressing your appreciation for the kindness shown by our older friends. It means a lot to them.

Edited by Mclove