JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Have you ever dreamt about paradise?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1046 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

When I was a worldly, I have a dream about a Paradise and a peaceful earth. Outside, I saw many people who work together constructing houses. I saw many trees outside when I walked on the street. The people around me are so kind, and I saw it to their smiles. It's so peaceful. I feel joy that time. I really loved those memories of my dream.

Then, when I studied the Bible, I learned that those dream was not just a dream. It is Jehovah's promised for the faithful mankind.

I'm happy that I became one of Jehovah's servant. That dream will be take place in the near future. 💪😃

On 5/2/2021 at 8:54 PM, jrnievas said:

When I was a worldly, I have a dream about a Paradise and a peaceful earth. Outside, I saw many people who work together constructing houses. I saw many trees outside when I walked on the street. The people around me are so kind, and I saw it to their smiles. It's so peaceful. I feel joy that time. I really loved those memories of my dream.

Then, when I studied the Bible, I learned that those dream was not just a dream. It is Jehovah's promised for the faithful mankind.

I'm happy that I became one of Jehovah's servant. That dream will be take place in the near future. 💪😃

It is said that Jehovah looks into the person’s heart and draws them personally. I am sure he must have seen your dream and decided that you belong there.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2021 at 8:54 PM, jrnievas said:

What an encouragement. Thanks!

I've dreamt many times doing preaching with my brothers and sisters and eating delicious things in a restaurant with them.

Sadly, I've never dreamt about being in the paradise. I've dreamt about being killed during Armageddon though, when I was 10 years old.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes! I have! It was so vivid and beautiful I yet have to see a rendition of Paradise by JW on a cover of a WT or Awake that would match it.  It was so beautiful that, it stuck with me.

I'm always looking to see if a JW artist of paradise comes close to it.

I remember I was climbing a mountain with my best friend who past away almost 2 years ago.  I was singing a song as I climbed but, could not remember the end of the song.  In the dream my friend told me "if you can't remember it, its because Jehovah does not want you to".

At that moment I woke up and remembered the ending of that song. ".....until the day I die"  There is no more death in paradise.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/14/2021 at 7:54 AM, cme said:

Yes! I have! It was so vivid and beautiful I yet have to see a rendition of Paradise by JW on a cover of a WT or Awake that would match it.  It was so beautiful that, it stuck with me.

I'm always looking to see if a JW artist of paradise comes close to it.

I remember I was climbing a mountain with my best friend who past away almost 2 years ago.  I was singing a song as I climbed but, could not remember the end of the song.  In the dream my friend told me "if you can't remember it, its because Jehovah does not want you to".

At that moment I woke up and remembered the ending of that song. ".....until the day I die"  There is no more death in paradise.

There is no death in paradise.  Sorry folks. typo error.

21 hours ago, cme said:

There is no death in paradise.  Sorry folks. typo error.

Do you mean you heard a song within a dream? Was it an actual song or a hypothetical, non-existent song? I’m asking because if it exists I’d like to hear it, and no song with that lyrics ring a bell for me.

18 minutes ago, Vido said:

I've dreamed I was in holiday in paradisaic Miami ...but then the thought of the Bermuda Triangle turned it into a nightmare (just kidding bros)

Have you BEEN to Miami? That is not MY idea of paradise...lol!  (Sorry to all of my brothers and sisters who live there)

....Those who seek Jehovah can understand EVERYTHING......Proverbs 28:5. (The possibilities are endless!)

No my sister...I've never been to Miami, I've seen the movies and the magazine pics tho.

My mother went there in the 2019 Int Convention...she surely enjoyed the 'spiritual paradise' though.

Maybe I should have mentioned the Maldives or the Bora Bora islands then😀

4 hours ago, Hinata said:

Do you mean you heard a song within a dream? Was it an actual song or a hypothetical, non-existent song? I’m asking because if it exists I’d like to hear it, and no song with that lyrics ring a bell for me.

Yes! Its an actual song.  Its titled,  "I love to go a wondering" and I was singing that song as I was climbing the mountain with my best friend.  The end of that song goes,

"oh may I go a wondering until the day I die".  But, I did not remember the last lyrics of the song in my dream.  So, I kept singing the song over and over without an ending.  Until, I woke up and I remembered, "......until the day I die".  

I realized that in my dream I was in paradise and there was no death.  So, Jehovah probably wanted me to take that word out of my vocabulary.  The dream was vivid and real and I thought about that dream for months.