JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Report Submission Form

It's just the paper slip or form that we filled out with our activity in the field. They are all time slips but the one I remember using in the last one pictured in brother Hess' post..

Edited by Dove

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

27 minutes ago, Dove said:

I wasn't in the Truth yet in 1955, but I do remember the time slip looking exactly like the last one in 1961/2. Is that right?

Yes, but around 1974 they changed the column from "Back-Calls" to "return Visits".  It changed to the current version in 2002 and it was reported monthly.

S4-2002.jpeg

1 hour ago, jwhess said:

Br. Jerry, before 1949 we used to report the field Ministry activity DAILY.  I have attached 1933 (daily), 1940 (daily), 1949 (weekly) and then the most common form 1955 (weekly)...where it gave you a blank line for each day of the week.

NOTE: except for the 1933 version they all are marked Form S-4...which is the same number that we use today more than 80 years later.

S4-1933.jpg

S4-1940.jpg

S4-1949.jpg

S4-1955.jpeg

Yes but it was only turned in once a week, a weekly report.

Edited by Tortuga

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.