JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Declaration of love to my wife, with Jehovah

I don't know if it's the good place to send this, but this morning I told a beautiful declaration of love to my wife.

And I think, some brothers here can be doing the same thing 😉. 

Spoiler

Let me tell you a story, which I took from Proverbs 31, to show you all the good and the love that I feel for you 😘

10 Who can find a capable wife? Her value is far more than that of corals.

11 Her husband trusts her from his heart, And he lacks nothing of value.

12 She rewards him with good, not bad, All the days of her life.

15 She also rises while it is still night, Providing food for her household

17 She prepares herself for hard work, And she strengthens her arms.

25 She is clothed with strength and splendor, And she looks to the future with confidence.

26 She opens her mouth in wisdom; The law of kindness is on her tongue.

28 Her children rise up and declare her happy; Her husband rises up and praises her.

29 There are many capable women, But you—you surpass them all.

In front of so many things that you do for me and for your family, I see myself in the obligation to follow the advice present at the end of this Proverb

31 Give her the reward for what she does, And let her works praise her in the city gates.

I'm not perfect, but I'll try to reward you by helping you more around the house.
 And above all, I would teach our children, by my way of being, to congratulate you and thank you for everything you do for us

Congrats for every sisters, for every wife, because you are essential in your family, in your congregation

9 hours ago, Emsrd said:

this morning I told a beautiful declaration of love to my wife ...  I think, some brothers here can be doing the same thing

I'm not sure why I would give a "beautiful declaration of love to your wife"  :eek:  but I have told my wife of my love for her   :yes: 

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

12 hours ago, Emsrd said:

I don't know if it's the good place to send this, but this morning I told a beautiful declaration of love to my wife.

And I think, some brothers here can be doing the same thing 😉. 

Reveal hidden contents

Let me tell you a story, which I took from Proverbs 31, to show you all the good and the love that I feel for you 😘

10 Who can find a capable wife? Her value is far more than that of corals.

11 Her husband trusts her from his heart, And he lacks nothing of value.

12 She rewards him with good, not bad, All the days of her life.

15 She also rises while it is still night, Providing food for her household

17 She prepares herself for hard work, And she strengthens her arms.

25 She is clothed with strength and splendor, And she looks to the future with confidence.

26 She opens her mouth in wisdom; The law of kindness is on her tongue.

28 Her children rise up and declare her happy; Her husband rises up and praises her.

29 There are many capable women, But you—you surpass them all.

In front of so many things that you do for me and for your family, I see myself in the obligation to follow the advice present at the end of this Proverb

31 Give her the reward for what she does, And let her works praise her in the city gates.

I'm not perfect, but I'll try to reward you by helping you more around the house.
 And above all, I would teach our children, by my way of being, to congratulate you and thank you for everything you do for us

Congrats for every sisters, for every wife, because you are essential in your family, in your congregation

Well what a beautiful post brother Edwin! I would say you and your wife are very lucky (if I can phrase it that way 😅) to have each other. When a husband and wife truly appreciate one another, as you two obviously do, it's a real blessing from Jehovah. And it strengthens not only your own family, but the congregation as well. 💖

• 2 months later...
On 10/24/2021 at 2:05 AM, Ludwika said:

Well what a beautiful post brother Edwin! I would say you and your wife are very lucky (if I can phrase it that way 😅) to have each other. When a husband and wife truly appreciate one another, as you two obviously do, it's a real blessing from Jehovah. And it strengthens not only your own family, but the congregation as well. 💖

Not lucky but fortunate.