JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Is God created virus and bacteria?

Did Jehovah create weapons? Check out Genesis 3v24...

As for bacteria...

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/library/r1/lp-e/all-publications/awake/awake-1978/may-8

Ultimately the components for all things were created by Jehovah, but imperfection of man has caused them to be misused or dangerous to us...

Jehovah created rain.

Jehovah did not create (at least that strong) - La Niña  an oceanic and atmospheric phenomenon than creates a lot of problems for mankind, in a way of catastrophic storms and other weather events. 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

We should agree that Jehovah is the CREATOR. Right? 

What apart of being the CREATOR is there not to understand? 

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

18 hours ago, Arumuga Raja said:

Is God created virus and bacteria?(heb 3:4)

Jehovah created all things but many things are not working the way he created them for.

For example, bacteria are useful for many purposes. They eat dead animals and plants and turn them into nutrients for the ground. They help with a lot of processes in our body, such as digesting food.

We don't know why Jehovah created viruses. My personal theory is that viruses were made to limit the number of bacteria. Currently 99 percent of bacteria are killed by viruses so that there are not too many.

Bacteria and viruses were not designed to be harmful for perfect humans. But since our immune system is imperfect due to Adam's sin, they sometimes make us sick. In the new world, when our bodies are perfect again, we won't have to be concerned by viruses or bacteria. Does this make sense for you, Arumuga?

14 minutes ago, Arumuga Raja said:

Do you have any idea about why god created these plants and trees? 

I look forward to new world for many answers that are not clearly evident now in this system of things. 

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

There are a lot of things in the world that I do not know why Jehovah created them that way.  Tobacco plants, mosquitoes, etc.

All of those things work together in God's purpose.  We are told that we do not have to fear wild animals in the New System.  Jehovah stopped the hungry lions from attacking Daniel.  I hope he stops the hungry mosquitoes when they are around me.  

I don't know all the uses for pine trees, but Jehovah does.  I do not know why the universe is so vast, but Jehovah does.  Why is there so much variety:

in fruits?;

in vegetables?;

in trees?;

in animals?

I don't know.  I don't need to know!

4 hours ago, Arumuga Raja said:

http://www.walkthroughindia.com/nursery/top-8-list-of-most-poisonous-trees-found-in-india/ 

Some trees and plants are poisoning for humans. Do you have any idea about why god created these plants and trees? 

Every single things is not for humans to touch or eat. Many things are specially for animals or other plants to consume, with no danger to them.  😊

In the New World, I imagine we'll learn how to leave some things alone... 🤔